cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

In terms of writing, the most expendable films for me to drop would be Red Dead Redemption and The Last Policeman.

With Pokemon 2 and 24 Hours I can always default to the 2.0 versions if necessary (though I doubt it will be).

A little too excited about Pillars (and optimistic about its future success) I think since I am already brainstorming a current 7 film arc based on the present source material :hahaha:

New List with changes:

1.) Voltron: Reunion $205M/$650M

2.) The Odyssey: Homecoming $210M/$550M

3.) Countdown To Extinction $170M (4 Day)/$420M

4.) Mass Effect $130M/$400M

5.) Warlord Of Mars $130M/$350M

6.) Pokémon: Rise of the Rockets $170M (4 Day)/$350M

7.) Treasure Planet: Gauntlet of Midas $120M/$315M

8.) Kingdom Of The Sun $100M/$310M

9.) One Punch Man $90M/$300M

10.) TaleSpin $85M/$270M

Aera, Dragon Ball, Atlantis, One Piece, Gargoyles, Pillars, The Matinee, Fortnight, and ReBoot 2.0 will be around the $200M-$270M range. Possible breakouts for $200M+ include Metroid, Solitary, Thundercats, Can You Imagine, De Witt project, and True Love. $150M-$199M: Blue and Gold, Barry Brookshire, Second Dimension, KND, Biker Mice, Rock N Roll, Freddy 2, Extreme Dinosaurs 2, A Wish for Wings, American Dragon 2, Crysis, For The Love Of This Town and maybe a few more should get there.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Astonished 1

7 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

New List with changes:

1.) Voltron: Reunion $205M/$650M

2.) The Odyssey: Homecoming $210M/$550M

3.) Countdown To Extinction $170M (4 Day)/$420M

4.) Mass Effect $130M/$400M

5.) Warlord Of Mars $130M/$350M

6.) Pokémon: Rise of the Rockets $170M (4 Day)/$350M

7.) Treasure Planet: Gauntlet of Midas $120M/$315M

8.) Kingdom Of The Sun $100M/$310M

9.) One Punch Man $90M/$300M

10.) TaleSpin $85M/$270M

Aera, Dragon Ball, Atlantis, One Piece, Gargoyles, Pillars, The Matinee, Fortnight, and ReBoot 2.0 will be around the $200M-$270M range. Possible breakouts for $200M+ include Metroid, Solitary, Thundercats, Can You Imagine, De Witt project, and True Love. $150M-$199M: Blue and Gold, Barry Brookshire, Second Dimension, KND, Biker Mice, Rock N Roll, Freddy 2, Extreme Dinosaurs 2, A Wish for Wings, American Dragon 2, Crysis, For The Love Of This Town and maybe a few more should get there.

200+ for Fortnight would be insane. But let's go.

14 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

200+ for Fortnight would be insane. But let's go.

Lincoln did make $180m...

I can see a scenario of FN opening to $20-$25m over Christmas and leg like crazy over January/February if it gets Oscar buzz.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, cookie said:

Lincoln did make $180m...

I can see a scenario of FN opening to $20-$25m over Christmas and leg like crazy over January/February if it gets Oscar buzz.

Besides it should play well with both Voltron (for adult audiences looking for something less blockbuster like as the big Oscar bait movie) and Family Guy (for adult audiences who aren’t looking for raunchy humor.)

2 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

A little too excited about Pillars (and optimistic about its future success) I think since I am already brainstorming a current 7 film arc based on the present source material :hahaha:

On only two games? Jesus.

Sometimes I wonder if I should be playing things as close to the chest as I am given how everyone else seems to go overboard in pre-announcing everything and all their plans. I do reasonably well for myself for the most part with awards (nominations at least) and box office but I'm always largely absent from the "most anticipated" discussions. But it's fun to come out of left field, too...

Long story short, while I can practically guarantee not all of them will get finished and ready for release, I do have an ideal list of 25 films for Y4 I'd like to do, including a lot not in the Advance Schedule thread. I have potential sequel/franchise plans for 11 of them. Plus 38 films from Y5 thru Y8. Everyone pays attention to the disaster flicks but I've already released installments in two actual low-key "cinematic universes" and outside of those I've got 9 in-progress franchises.

But yes, I've also got the next three real-life disaster movies figured out. The Y5 entry is about one that affected me personally.

• Like 1