cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

I just finished a new draft of Blue and Gold and it is more off the wall than the original especially the ending. 

@Xillix and @cookie since you guys pre read the first, of either of you are interested or have the time, would you like to read the new draft.

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I just finished a new draft of Blue and Gold and it is more off the wall than the original especially the ending. 

@Xillix and @cookie since you guys pre read the first, of either of you are interested or have the time, would you like to read the new draft.

Yeah sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Just hit me up.

• Like 1

Going to probably use this song in Kingdom of The Sun along with Snuff Out The Light.

Debating on whether or not to include Perfect World from the original.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

But where?

September for now, mainly doing it quick and easy so I have a safeguard in case one of my big guns drop out.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

Just now, cookie said:

When can I expect some Turian action Numbrero

I can guarantee the first act by the end of this week. I will have a 5-day vacation with time to work on it each day.

My past three weekends (including this one) have been eaten up with traveling and stuff, so no real time to write.

• Like 1

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Real talk, small chance I might swap Brother Bear with Kingdom of The Sun release date wise.

giphy.gif

Then I'll have an excuse to spam both Lance and Pidge gifs at the same time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cookie said:

giphy.gif

Then I'll have an excuse to spam both Lance and Pidge gifs at the same time.

Brother Bear is easier to write even though it’ll stray away from the original, Kingdom of The Sun depends on time but I’m more passionate over KOTS and the deadline is September so...

I’d also like Lance x Pidge gifs more than life itself. Also Lance X Jessica Davis (ik 13RW is ass but I like the actress playing her) would be fun. However I’m considering pulling a Dragon Ball and making up an actor for Lance’s llamaherder doppleganger.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord