Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

For the Love of This Town trailer

A priest (Daniel Craig) sits in a pew facing a husband and wife (Karl Urban and Charlize Theron.) The three bow their heads to pray. The priest speaks “God let Andrew. The young son of these two in front of me, be okay, and give them the faith to endure these time…”

THIS SUMMER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFLhGq0060w (starts playing)

Two teens (Rhys Matthew Bond and Alexis G. Zall) are seen aggressively making out in a jeep by the beach. We see bits of them holding hands at a movie theatre. Walking down the street by some shops. Standing under a lighthouse kissing. Then we cut back to the jeep with them making out. She starts to unzip his pants.

FROM THE DIRECTOR OF MAD MAX: FURY ROAD

(song fades into background)

A boy (Ashton Sanders) is seen working with an older man (Mark Rylance) at a bakery. The boy expresses his frustration with living in the town and being concerned with the example he is leading for his brother. Dialogue from their conversation is juxtaposed with shots of a younger black boy walking to school. We see the kid sitting in a classroom staring off. As the shot zooms out we see that he is the only kid in the class who isn’t white. The teacher is played by Emma Stone.

We see a group of (what appears to be) bro-dudes hanging out on a boat fishing and drinking. One of them (played by Jamie Bell) looks out and astonished and says “No…”

(song stops)

(storm sirens are audible)

We see a series of shots displaying hurricane like conditions raveging destruction on the community. Streets are flooding. Structures are starting to crumble and collapse.

We here Priest Daniel Craig speaking again over a shot of the lighthouse from earlier collapsing, “... Please Lord protect this town. Protect these people.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFLhGq0060w (starts playing again as the title card comes up)

FOR THE LOVE OF THIS TOWN

• Like 2

@cayommagazine

@chrizmillr

@philliplord

Y’all want a trailer? The first trailer for Takua’s Quest drops tomorrow. Don’t worry this Bionicle movie won’t suck.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

21 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Metroid?

Spoiler

It's a warning meant for the whole show.

But it is going to come in handy at least twice.

Once for a trailer using this track:

(No, it's not for a Resident Evil movie.)

And another trailer using this track:

Edited by cookie

10 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

For the Love of This Town trailer

Reveal hidden contents

Out of likes but looks great!

Teaser attached with Powerless and shown with Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets in some theaters

——————————————————————————————————————————

Spoiler

Endless Entertainment 

Endless Animation 

Village Roadshow Pictures

Next February

We see shots of a photorealistic jungle, vast ice mountains, volcanoes and a badland full of dark trees.

Prepare for the most hyped movie of all year.

We cut to comets about to crash upon an island. We then see Teridax (Greg Baldwin) leading his army of demonic warriors. (Note: the characters are animated in the vein of both LEGO Movie and Animated Spider-Man while the background are photorealistic)

From the minds behind The LEGO Movie

We see Matoran (humanoid robots) of all kinds in a coliseum watching some kind of game.

And the studio that bought you My Peoples,

We see a Kohli match (think soccer with hockey sticks and the people wearing football gear). 

Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive,

We then see a team of Matoran about to lose the match. The captain, asks Jaller (Jordan Peele) a yellow and red Matoran, where is Takua. Jaller assures him he’s coming.

and

We then see Takua (Jason Ritter) a red and blue Matoran struggling with his own Kohli gear.

Takua: Come on. Just one more push.

Takua finally gets the gear on but it’s loose. Takua rushes out to the field to make the goal but he trips, and his gear comes off landing the ball into the other team’s goal. The crowd boos and hisses Takua. 

Takua (sheepishly): Sorry.

the piece of garbage that is Bionicle: Trials Of The Toa

(We hear Owl City’s new song: We Can Be Heroes, made specifically for the movie. Think Shooting Star but more rock like and uplifting)

We see Turaga Vakama (Bryan Cranston), the leader of their village with Takua having a conversation. It is revealed Vakama is Takua’s father figure, and reveals their Island is slowly dying.

Vakama: Takua, you mean well and have a big heart. But they’re some things we can’t control.

Takua: But I know I can help, there has to be something I can do. I told you before, I think I know where the Toa are.

Vakama: The Toa are a legend.

We then see Takua, Jaller and Hahli (Mindy Kahling) at some kind of bar talking.

Takua: Everyone on this island has a purpose or fits it, but I don’t. I have no purpose, I’m telling you if I can find them, I know I’ll matter.

We then see Takua run away and his two friends chase after him. Takua then finds a golden mask.

Hahli: This is The Mask of Creation. Do you know what this means?

Jaller: World ending doom?

Hahli: Yes but the greatest heroes ever, the Toa are coming back. You were right Takua, they are real.

We then see a prophecy on the wall. It shows Takua holding the mask, and the Toa coming down.

Jaller: Takua, you’re in the prophecy.

Takua: No way.

Hahli: Yeah, that’s you. We can see your terrified face. 

We then close up at Takua’s face in terror.

Jaller: They got you perfectly.

We then hear Jaller in a voiceover.

Jaller: No matter what they think of you. 

We see the heroes clumsily but effeciently fight Dark Hunters. We then see them riding a robotic crab across the desert.

Jaller: You are extraordinary. And no matter what happens.

We then see them climbing an ice mountain as Takua barely catches his friends. We then see the heroes in shuttle like tubes.

Hahli: We’ll be right beside you.

We then see Takua charges at Teridax with a Kohli stick.

Takua’s Quest (spelled in blue and red letters)

We then cut to Teridax (Greg Baldwin) in his lair with Kevin (Danny McBride) his minion.

Teridax: So The Mask of Creation will be mine and I will rule with no one in my way.

Teridax ominously cackling until he starts having a coughing fit.

Teridax (coughing): Kevin, get me some water.

Kevin rushes to get his dark master some water and Teridax drinks it letting out a relieved sigh.

Teridax: Where was I again?

Kevin: Maniacally laughing, Sir Teridax.

Teridax: Oh, yes.

Teridax continues his cackling.

February Y5 in 3D and Dolby Cinema

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Jenifer Lee set to direct Across the Stars. Likely a Y5 release.  

True Love Y4 and Across The Stars Y5, hopefully we can start the Leenisance.

4 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

True Love Y4 and Across The Stars Y5, hopefully we can start the Leenisance.

Across the Stars is gonna be a megabudget (200M+) original musical so hopefully True Love (which i'm hyped for) gets some good traction for her 

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

By the end of Y5 CAYOM is going to be nothing but mega-budget sci-fi tentpoles and the occasional Hugh Jackman period movie.

And cartoons about birds probably.

Edited by cookie
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

5 minutes ago, cookie said:

By the end of Y5 CAYOM is going to be nothing but mega-budget sci-fi tentpoles and the occasional Hugh Jackman period movie.

And cartoons about birds probably.

What if Hugh Jackman is gonna be in Across the Stars? 

• Astonished 1