Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

@cayommagazine

The soundtrack for High School Musical 4: Reunion will arrive June 22nd. The soundtrack features a whopping 23 songs from the movie.

Spoiler

Bop to the Top… Kiersey Clemons, Monique Coleman

Scream… Zac Efron

I Don’t Dance..Hugh Jackman, Corbin Bleu

Fabulous… Ashley Tisdale

Start of Something New… Lin-Manuel Miranda, Vanessa Hudgens

The Boys are Back… Zac Efron, Corbin Bleu

You are the Music in Me… Ben Platt, Lucas Grabeel

Start of Something New...Lin-Manuel Miranda, Vanessa Hudgens

A Night To Remember... Ashley Tisdale

We’re All In This Together/All For One/High School Musical (End Credits)...Full Cast+Christian Bale in a cameo

Original:

Bring Back The Drama… Ashley Tisdale, Ben Platt

No Office Space… Zac Efron

Who Am I?... Lucas Grabeel, Olesya Rulin

Slacking On Packing...Zac Efron, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Vanessa Hudgens 

What We’re Fighting For...Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Lucas Gabreel, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman, Kiersey Clemons, Hugh Jackman, Lin-Manuel Miranda

Missing You...Vanessa Hudgens

Landslide...Kiersey Clemons, Hugh Jackman

What We Could Be…Lucas Gabreel, Ben Platt

Dreaming of Tomorrow...Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens

Before Our Dreams Came True..Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman

New Beginnings...Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Lucas Grabeel, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman, Ben Platt, Olesya Rulin, Hugh Jackman, Kiersey Clemons, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Austin Butler, Chris Warren, Jr., Kaycee Stroh

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

@cayommagazine

Endless Animation is working on an upcoming rap musical with Kendrick Lamar and Lin Manuel Miranda who will write the songs. The latter helped penned the screenplay for it alongside Aaron and Jordan Kandell (Moana), and Adrian Molina (Coco). The former is expected to co-direct the film along with Peter Ramsey.

• Like 1

FLIGHTS OF FIRE Official Teaser Trailer

Spoiler

A hospital. Small, understaffed. It’s the middle of the night. She is supposed to be sleeping, but a little blonde girl, seven years old, is sneaking down the hallway. She passes by the door to room after room, reading the numbers, counting her way up to the correct one. But she needn’t bother. The person she wants to visit is still awake. A woman’s raw, ragged cough cuts through the quiet. The little girl recognizes it immediately, and it leads her to her destination.

Then the hallway of a cramped, dirty house. A Hispanic girl in her preteens walks slowly, each step careful and soft on the hardwood floor. She passes by her parents’ bedroom, where she can hear her father snoring. After each step she takes, she pauses, wrought with anxiety, listening until the next unsteady wheeze reassures her, for a few seconds more, that he is still asleep.

The blonde girl opens the door to the patient’s room. Inside, sitting up on the bed, is a woman in a yellowed hospital gown (Margot Robbie). She is in her twenties, but disease has ravaged her appearance, leaving her looking gaunt and frail. Still, she is happy to see the girl. The child looks at her with concern as she tries to suppress another cough, beckoning the girl toward her.

The older, dark-haired girl has made it into the kitchen. A cold, half-eaten dinner sits on the table, a can of beer overturned next to it, its contents staining the tablecloth. It hasn’t been white for a good long while anyway. With the utmost of care, she wraps her small fingers around the handle of the refrigerator door, pulling gently. The light inside flickers off and on. There’s hardly anything inside for it to illuminate anyway.

The woman and her young friend sit together on the hospital bed. From the small table next to it, the woman retrieves an old shoebox full of photographs. The little girl removes the lid excitedly, and the woman laughs, searching through the prints to find some she hasn’t shown her yet.

The other girl gets herself a glass for a drink of water. She doesn’t want to risk opening and closing a cabinet, so she just uses an unwashed one from the sink. She nervously turns on the tap, turning the knob as little as she can to avoid a noisy gush of water. She stands and stares at the clear, narrow stream of water as it gradually fills the cup.

The woman and blonde girl smile, looking over vacation photos from the shoebox. They show the woman in happier times, wearing a modest pink blouse and long white skirt, leaning against the railing of a dock alongside a picturesque lake. Her grin begins to fade slightly as she realizes she will never get to visit that lake again. Still, when the girl turns her head back to face her, the woman’s expression snaps back. The child doesn’t need this burden.

The older girl walks back down the hallway, holding the glass of water. She is ever-vigilant, knowing the exact spots in the floor that don’t creak, planting her feet gingerly, staring down at them as she takes each step. But something is wrong. Her father is not snoring anymore. The bedroom door flies open, and she drops the glass, shattering it against the floor.

The woman’s coughing fit returns, and though she tries to suppress it, she cannot. Her body begins to shake. The frightened little girl gets up and runs to the door, throwing it open, searching for a nurse. The photograph they were looking at falls off the bed, floating down to the tile floor like an autumnal leaf.

The bedroom door slams shut, and the Hispanic girl begins her slow, shameful trek back up to her own room. Her pajamas are torn, her face bruised. She turns the corner at the end of the hall and stares up at the staircase, the door to her bedroom at the top. As she makes her tortured ascent, each painful footfall lights a fire on the step. By the time she reaches the top landing, the entire flight of stairs is engulfed in flames. The heat and intensity build, the glow from the fire becoming blinding, fading the image to white.

The whiteness stars to shift, move, darken, like a cloud of heavy fog. For the first time, we hear a voice – the tired speech of the sickly woman. “In my restless dreams, I see that town...”

Spoiler

Flights_of_Fire_Announce_Logo_Post_Size.

Edited by Xillix
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 4

1 minute ago, Xillix said:

Hide contents

A hospital. Small, understaffed. It’s the middle of the night. She is supposed to be sleeping, but a little blonde girl, seven years old, is sneaking down the hallway. She passes by the door to room after room, reading the numbers, counting her way up to the correct one. But she needn’t bother. The person she wants to visit is still awake. A woman’s raw, ragged cough cuts through the quiet. The little girl recognizes it immediately, and it leads her to her destination.

Then the hallway of a cramped, dirty house. A Hispanic girl in her preteens walks slowly, each step careful and soft on the hardwood floor. She passes by her parents’ bedroom, where she can hear her father snoring. After each step she takes, she pauses, wrought with anxiety, listening until the next unsteady wheeze reassures her, for a few seconds more, that his is still asleep.

The blonde girl opens the door to the patient’s room. Inside, sitting up on the bed, is a woman in a yellowed hospital gown (Margot Robbie). She is in her twenties, but disease has ravaged her appearance, leaving her looking gaunt and frail. Still, she is happy to see the girl. The child looks at her with concern as she tries to suppress another cough, beckoning the girl toward her.

The older, dark-haired girl has made it into the kitchen. A cold, half-eaten dinner sits on the table, a can of beer overturned next to it, its contents staining the tablecloth. It hasn’t been white for a good long while anyway. With the utmost of care, she wraps her small fingers around the handle of the refrigerator door, pulling gently. The light inside flickers off and on. There’s hardly anything inside for it to illuminate anyway.

The woman and her young friend sit together on the hospital bed. From the small table next to it, the woman retrieves an old shoebox full of photographs. The little girl removes the lid excitedly, and the woman laughs, searching through the prints to find some she hasn’t shown her yet.

The other girl gets herself a glass for a drink of water. She doesn’t want to risk opening and closing a cabinet, so she just uses an unwashed one from the sink. She nervously turns on the tap, turning the knob as little as she can to avoid a noisy gush of water. She stands and stares at the clear, narrow stream of water as it gradually fills the cup.

The woman and blonde girl smile, looking over vacation photos from the shoebox. They show the woman in happier times, wearing a modest pink blouse and long white skirt, leaning against the railing of a dock alongside a picturesque lake. Her grin begins to fade slightly as she realizes she will never get to visit that lake again. Still, when the girl turns her head back to face her, the woman’s expression snaps back. The child doesn’t need this burden.

The older girl walks back down the hallway, holding the glass of water. She is ever-vigilant, knowing the exact spots in the floor that don’t creak, planting her feet gingerly, staring down at them as she takes each step. But something is wrong. Her father is not snoring anymore. The bedroom door flies open, and she drops the glass, shattering it against the floor.

The woman’s coughing fit returns, and though she tries to suppress it, she cannot. Her body begins to shake. The frightened little girl gets up and runs to the door, throwing it open, searching for a nurse. The photograph they were looking at falls off the bed, floating down to the tile floor like an autumnal leaf.

The bedroom door slams shut, and the Hispanic girl begins her slow, shameful trek back up to her own room. Her pajamas are torn, her face bruised. She turns the corner at the end of the hall and stares up at the staircase, the door to her bedroom at the top. As she makes her tortured ascent, each painful footfall lights a fire on the step. By the time she reaches the top landing, the entire flight of stairs is engulfed in flames. The heat and intensity build, the glow from the fire becoming blinding, fading the image to white.

The whiteness stars to shift, move, darken, like a cloud of heavy fog. For the first time, we hear a voice – the tired speech of the sickly woman. “In my restless dreams, I see that town...”

Hide contents

Flights_of_Fire_Announce_Logo_Post_Size.

71f.png

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Xillix said:

Reveal hidden contents

Mr Del Toro I don't feel so good

1 minute ago, cookie said:

Well if you expect it to open as well as the first one that’s probably not going to happen with that date.

And what was wrong with November 20th?

Too close to Amityville Part II. At first I didn't much care because I wasn't expecting to like A2 as much as I did.

TBH I wanted to put it out on Christmas but there's a ton of movies all coming out that day. I figure there's not a huge ton of crossover between a dark, depressing, scary psychosexual thriller and a PG-13 space opera based on a kid's cartoon. If anything it might be the busiest weekend of the year. Early Christmas gift to exhibitors.

@cookie I mean if you're upset about it I can change it. It's not like I was attacking you. I just thought Fortnight was more of a direct competitor, despite Voltron's obvious size. Er, no pun intended. And if @Blankments doesn't finish Roger Rabbit I'll definitely move it to the 11th. I didn't want to open BEFORE Voltron because honestly the legs are more important to me on this flick than the opening and I don't wanna risk the second weekend cliff, but we'll need something for that date anyway.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xillix said:

@cookie I mean if you're upset about it I can change it. It's not like I was attacking you. I just thought Fortnight was more of a direct competitor, despite Voltron's obvious size. Er, no pun intended. And if @Blankments doesn't finish Roger Rabbit I'll definitely move it to the 11th. I didn't want to open BEFORE Voltron because honestly the legs are more important to me on this flick than the opening and I don't wanna risk the second weekend cliff, but we'll need something for that date anyway.

I don't actually have a problem with it in of itself, I just thought it was a weird decision. I think we can co-exist fine. Just expect OW to be muted because something as massive and four-quadrant as Voltron is going to steal some audience no matter what.

Also, is Beat Takeshi still doing it?

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, cookie said:

I don't actually have a problem with it in of itself, I just thought it was a weird decision. I think we can co-exist fine. Just expect OW to be muted because something as massive and four-quadrant as Voltron is going to steal some audience no matter what.

Also, is Beat Takeshi still doing it?

Takashi Miike? Yeah.

• Like 1