I like the new season but I'm a massive fan so its not really telling much 

I do wonder if they are gonna speed up the proceedings a bit like they promised cause so far it feels just like another 24 episode season and I kinda wanted some of the subplots that they are developing gone ( terrorist daughter and her husband, Heller's disease etc ) 

Otherwise welcome back Jack ... your serbian is hilariously bad :lol:

Yeah here comes the stuff I don't care about ... terrorist personal issues and dramas. I thought they would fix that with the new season but apparently not. 

Are they gonna jump a few hours soon or what cause its been 4 episodes and it still feels like a regular 24 season 

Also it aint getting renewed It premiered to 2.6 rating and the fourth episode only got 1.7 ... that's not enough and even if it was its still gonna decline

It is a miniseries to end the Bauer charecter it isn't meant to be renewed just enjoy jacks last hurrah

Actually FOX have said that if the season is a success they will bring it back for another season ... you gotta understand cable is taking over broadcast tv and all shows are sliding while FOX shows are basically free falling

The problem is ... I like it but I'm a huge fan ... it aint quite as gripping as it was back during the prime seasons

I really thought they would avoid repeating themselves with redundant drama that drowned the series in seasons 6 7 and 8 when it started repeating like crazy but they still got that problem

You must be joking. This season is nowhere near the ridiculous heights of Seasons 4 and 6.

I don't see the difference between this and season 6 despite the nuke thing ... it feels like a presentation of all the thing we saw on 24 previously its not trying whatsoever to shock us

The terrorist family subplot is a carbon copy of the one in season 4 ... CIA mole is either the tech guy who's got the hots for Kate Morgan or Kate herself ( the black guy and Benjamin Bratt are too obvious IMO )

I really expected something better than this I don't know why but I did

OMG the most obvious one is the mole

I'll watch this show even if it had Jack Bauer sleeping and snoring and turning in his sleep but this is just so incredibly lazy

All down to the arms dealer who chooses to kill himself and not negotiate terms which is what you would expect arms dealer to do

wow i just watched epi 1-5 back to back , felt good so good like slipping on old pair of comfy bed shoes 

chloeeeee looks weird but i can roll with it , a bit iffy about her new posse 

jackkkkk first thing i was like since when is he clueless and gets caught by amateurs on the shore of the thames ? 

then i'm like duh , jack doesnt do anything jack doesnt want 98.9% of the time , shit out of his control accounts for other 1 % lol

took me a good 20mn to realize that was the chick from chuck , facepalm! she's good 

didnt catch on one time that the DOD was now POTUS whaaaaat!

his chief of staff mark boudreau was in a previous season right ?, its been so long since i watch this show 

audrey and jack awww :wub:  :wub:  i have this vague recollection of her being a vegetable or catatonic ,but its all fuzzy look at her healthy and all that jazz with a stuck up douche for a hubby , she would have been so much better off with jack , that is until everything went to hell , still remember being heartbroken the way things went down back then :angry:  :(

nose kissing is the best kind there is !!! its called penguin kiss because that's how they show affection and do you know penguins mate for life awwww but hey this is 24 aint no warm fuzziness happening here, this is a baby/kindergarden GoT! we didnt even know how good we had back then , c'est la vie!

time to hit the sack i'll see ep 6 tomorrow and catch up on the thread as it is i scroll by super quick to write comment 

yeah and we have  a mole  :hi5:  :wiggle: ! just like old times ...

i thought it was him last episode when he wanted to lead the bust on margot home , thinking he'd alert her in time to get out but that was wrong theory , his moling has nothing to do with the drones business or will it eventually tie into that 

i get the criticism but i'm huge fan so instead of it rubbing me the wrong way i'm feeling nostalgic 

margot should have taken care of business and listened to her son who had doubts about his sister commitment , this chick came off as a mini-me of her mom at first and now suddenly she has a soft spot pfff, there's always a chink in the armor 

and darn british , why why....that PM should have drank a cup of tea and ate some scones before making ill-advise decisions based on maybes from a blonde bimbo in his cabinet

I think it's much more likely Bratt has nothing to do with Al-Harazi and instead his storyline will take over when the drone threat is mostly taken care of.

The guy he spoke to on the phone kinda sounded Russian-ish