thing that  has me confuse , this won't be 24 hrs so when exactly are they going time jump ? 

that signature forging is like a time bomb ticking ...

if anyone remembers why did jack kill those russians , can't remember what happened in the finale put in spoilers

did it have something to do with avenging those who kidnapped audrey and help make it possible ?

No it had to do with

In the second half of Season 8 the Russian government was trying to cover up its involvement in the bad stuff, so they sent an assassin to kill Jack but instead killed Red-head agent who had just shacked up with him. Jack got uber-pissed and went on a killing spree

• Like 1

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

Is anyone still suggesting they haven't jumped the shark ? The nuclear strike in season 6 was documentary compared to this

Also Kiefer didn't say anything in serbian he just muttered letters I mean can't he memorize an actual sentence musicians that play over here say it better on concerts than an actor does

btw I know this show is pure american nonsense and I love it for it but taking such an obvious attack on people like Assange and Snowden ( through that guy who's obviously meant to be them turning a complete criminal ) really bothers me because its a really low way to attack them as if they haven't been attacked enough already

The only redeeming factor would be that Julian Assange guy said that he is just the middle man

Chloe ?????

That would be fucking brilliant I would forgive them for everything

Also Tony Almeida would be a good one

Only 6 epidoes left though

Oh come on they fucking blew him up he's in a million pieces it ain't like a Tony Almeida thing

All I'm saying is that this is 24. Anything can happen. For all we know, Chloe and Jack already had a plan and set up something to make it look like he was dead.

• Like 1

well its not like they haven't kill an american president before ! hard choice being blown up or alzheimized hmm at least one he gets to save millions of people , the other would only be millions of neurones connections  dying in his brain 

poor audrey , i still hope she ditches hubby and shacks up with jack but then she's so proper ughh

• Like 1

Oh come on they fucking blew him up he's in a million pieces it ain't like a Tony Almeida thing

Didn't The Clock also go silent when Chloe's overweight colleague died?  Can't remember his name. :( 

Edited by mulder42
  • Like 1

Nice episode but the twist that he's still alive is actually kind of a letdown ... very anti-climatic if you ask me

There HAS to be someone genuinely shocking behind all of this or its gonna lose itself in mindless twists