Chloe was a must

24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/10/03/24-die-another-day-to-film-in-london-exclusive/

Posted Image

Jack Bauer is crossing the pond for his next adventure!

EW has learned exclusively that production will begin in January for 24: Live Another Day, and the action will take place in the U.K. for another “thrilling international adventure.”

Kiefer Sutherland is already on board to play Jack, Mary Lynn Rajskub will reprise her memorable role as Chloe, and Howard Gordon is returning to executive produce the reboot that will debut next summer. Jon Cassar — who produced and directed 24 from seasons 2 to 7 on Fox — will also return to executive produce and direct episodes.

“‘24’ has always had such a global sensibility,” said Sutherland in a statement.  “But to be able to tell this intense ‘24’-style story with the beauty of Europe’s history and architecture as the backdrop is going to be fascinating. Hopefully, by the time you’re finished watching an episode, you’ll feel like you’ve been there…on the edge of your seat.”

“We wanted the show’s return to be an event, and part of that was putting Jack in a very different context,” added co-showrunner and executive producer Evan Katz in a statement. “Four years ago, we left Jack a fugitive from justice and we’re going to pick him up four years later in London.”

Fox plans to air 12 episodes of 24: Live Another Day as part of its new directive to air event programming in the summer as a way to tie together the regular seasons. Unlike what happened in the regular series — where each episode represented an hour in Bauer’s action-packed life — the new version will jump around during the day

Edited by Adam
  • Like 2

Ive skipped ahead these pages because I don't want to be spoiled, but I just finished season 1 on Netflix and that was insane! I love the show and i'm hooked now. I love the real time aspect. I did read the first page and yall are right, very very ballsy. Me and gf were left with our jaws hanging in the air; it was very emotional and unexpected considering its not the norm, but I applaud the show for going out of the norm. I hope Nina gets decked.

I agree that it can drag a little. My gf complained that the Terri/Kim/Rick subplot started to get too much and it did drag, I mean they were kidnapped what? Like 3-4 times? I did love the Senator Palmer subplot though and I felt that was the strongest. Cheryl got on my last nerve. Im an episode into season 2 and I cant wait for season 5 since I've heard thats the best. Jack Bauer all day, hoes.

• Like 2

Ive skipped ahead these pages because I don't want to be spoiled, but I just finished season 1 on Netflix and that was insane! I love the show and i'm hooked now. I love the real time aspect. I did read the first page and yall are right, very very ballsy. Me and gf were left with our jaws hanging in the air; it was very emotional and unexpected considering its not the norm, but I applaud the show for going out of the norm. I hope Nina gets decked.I agree that it can drag a little. My gf complained that the Terri/Kim/Rick subplot started to get too much and it did drag, I mean they were kidnapped what? Like 3-4 times? I did love the Senator Palmer subplot though and I felt that was the strongest. Cheryl got on my last nerve. Im an episode into season 2 and I cant wait for season 5 since I've heard thats the best. Jack Bauer all day, hoes.

before netflix I bought the dvds before season 3 and the show was so addicting I couldn't stop watching. I guess that was my first binge experience.
  • Like 1

Ive skipped ahead these pages because I don't want to be spoiled, but I just finished season 1 on Netflix and that was insane! I love the show and i'm hooked now. I love the real time aspect. I did read the first page and yall are right, very very ballsy. Me and gf were left with our jaws hanging in the air; it was very emotional and unexpected considering its not the norm, but I applaud the show for going out of the norm. I hope Nina gets decked.

I agree that it can drag a little. My gf complained that the Terri/Kim/Rick subplot started to get too much and it did drag, I mean they were kidnapped what? Like 3-4 times? I did love the Senator Palmer subplot though and I felt that was the strongest. Cheryl got on my last nerve. Im an episode into season 2 and I cant wait for season 5 since I've heard thats the best. Jack Bauer all day, hoes.

The most addictive TV show ever. I agree that season 5 is absolutely awesome, although I would add that all odd seasons are great. For me, 3rd and 7th are very impressive, nearly or at the same level than 5th.

• Like 1

Just finished season 2 of 24, liked it more than S1. The plots never really dragged on to me, I just was anxious for them to hurry and get to the solution cuz it was so nerve racking. The scale was definately bigger and damnn the way Jack killed that dude in the LA Coliseum when he ran up the wall...damn. And the season ended with another impacting ending. I'll start season 3 soon and I can already tell itll be a wild one. I just really wish they wouldve clarified Lin's situation if you know what I mean. I wanted "ole boy" to get caught. Still a great season overall and I liked this cast of characters better than S1. Kim continues to do some stupid shit, but everyone in general was smarter than S1. And I have a good feeling about Kate Warner if you know what I mean. And Sherry boy I tell ya...

Edited by Jandrew

Grr I'm mad! Live Another Day airs in May, but me and my gf are only on season 5, which is amazing so far! I dont know if we'll finish by May or not, might have to just DVR LAD, then watch it over the summer whenever she comes to stay. Either way I'm excited and Chloe's new look is interesting. 24 is seriously one of the best shows I have ever watched and I cant wait for seasons 6-8 and the rest of 5. K now Im out cuz I'll be pissed if I'm spoiled. Keep calm and call Jack.

Edited by Jandrew