Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

12 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Why does all the interesting stuff happen when I'm away from the computer or have no wi-fi? @raegr creates a duplicate account and gets banned for it and I'm not there to witness it? Lol

Why am I not surprised though :hahaha:

I think he has another alt running around, but I'm not 100% sure if it's him. But it's hilarious all the same. :sparta:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrGamer2558 said:

I think he has another alt running around, but I'm not 100% sure if it's him. But it's hilarious all the same. :sparta:

He certainly has another one because he PMed me (still maintaining  the story that the other account wasn't him and putting all the blame on me for his ban) but he hasn't actually used it to post any

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

He certainly has another one because he PMed me (still maintaining  the story that the other account wasn't him and putting all the blame on me for his ban) but he hasn't actually used it to post any

Can someone link me to where this spectacle took place :lol: or wherever the details are

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Yeah I saw this account liking a few posts a while back and immediately went "this is definitely raegr"

https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/profile/38238-bowpodcast/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That One Jar Jar Binks said:

Yeah I saw this account liking a few posts a while back and immediately went "this is definitely raegr"

https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/profile/38238-bowpodcast/

We know about his accounts. We are currently discussing with him which one he wants to keep and we will suspend all the others once his suspension is done.

• Like 2