Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, slambros said:

So this is about twenty minutes late, but...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Here's to a great 2018!

(My New Years resolution is to read more books.)

That's one of my New Years resolution as well. In fact I'm currently very much engrossed in a novel (Slugfest, a DC / Marvel book that's fascinating to read), right now. My first time in over a year that's really happened, so already I'm off to a good start. 

Happy New Years as well. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fancyarcher said:

That's one of my New Years resolution as well. In fact I'm currently very much engrossed in a novel (a DC / Marvel book that's fascinating), right now. My first time in over a year that's really happened, so already I'm off to a good start. 

I'm reading a book from the 50s called Things Fall Apart, about a fictional African nation that becomes affected by British imperialism. It's pretty engrossing.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, slambros said:

I'm reading a book from the 50s called Things Fall Apart, about a fictional African nation that becomes affected by British imperialism. It's pretty engrossing.

Ah sounds interesting. Slugfest is a really great novel, and it doesn't try to hold back. A lot of really fascinating information regarding the behind the scenes at DC and Marvel, some of which is presented in a different context. It's a really good read. 

Edited by Fancyarcher

Just now, The Last Panda said:

Am I friends with Tele on Facebook?

Someone commented on my post, “Yeah Dunkirk was good, but you should see Darkest Hour!”

Depends. Is that same person posting about how things were better in the B.C. era?

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1