Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

There always needs to be a film about corrupt cops every January/February.  Triple 9 in 2016, Sleepless in 2017, and now Den of Thieves.  Very good trilogy.

It was supposed to be an easy grab!

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I don't even know what the first 2018 release I'll see will be. Maybe The Commuter or 12 Strong if friends want to see them, heh. I'll most likely see Maze Runner 3 but the second was kinda whack tbh.

I need to decide what my third 2018 movie will. The two I have seen are very good.

Just now, Brainbug said:

January to April 2018 is death. Ill probably only see Black Panther and Rampage (god, looks that stupidly awesome) in that time. Really, the movie year begins with summer this time for me.

January looks like death. February through April look pretty good for the most part. Interested in/will most likely see all of the following:

15:17 to Paris

Fifty Shades Freed (most likely, and it'll only be through MoviePass cause I sure as shit ain't paying a cent)

Black Panther

Game Night

Red Sparrow

Thoroughbreds

A Wrinkle in Time

Love, Simon

Isle of Dogs

Ready Player One

Blockers

A Quiet Place

New Mutants

Rampage