Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

Gotta agree with Tele - you haven't had it right for you yet:)...

A nice Caribou blend with a few splashes of whole milk and a tsp/cube of sugar is a nice way to start the day if you don't like the bitter flavor something like most Starbucks blends bring:)...

Sounds delish. I go the half-n-half route and skip the sugar -- usually with dark roasts though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Sounds delish. I go the half-n-half route and skip the sugar -- usually with dark roasts though.

See 1/2 and 1/2 just isn't right for me - my perfect creamy medium (after lots of trial and error) is the whole milk - it gives me the best mouth feel and flavor (I find the half and half covers too much of the coffee flavor, probably b/c I always go to medium blends:)...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 75Live said:

totally agree.  It's why it made the day even worse

Well, Wawa coffee is already bad...mid-afternoon Wawa coffee that sat around for hours in an unclean carafe is probably even worse...and if it was black and in that state...lord help you:)...

I admit to never getting coffee from any location but a coffee shop (I don't even order it at any restaurants b/c so many are awful...but I will get a cappuccino from Italian and high end restaurants that have the uber-expensive machines for it...now, those cappuccinos are even better than coffee:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Well, Wawa coffee is already bad...mid-afternoon Wawa coffee that sat around for hours in an unclean carafe is probably even worse...and if it was black and in that state...lord help you:)...

I admit to never getting coffee from any location but a coffee shop (I don't even order it any restaurants b/c so many are awful...but I will get a cappuccino from Italian and high end restaurants that have the uber-expensive machines for it...now, those cappuccinos are even better than coffee:)...

no I didn't get the coffee from a pot or anything.  I ordered from the screen a chai tea and gave me coffee somehow or for some reason.  So it was made fresh, but it's still crap since it's coffee

Edited by 75Live