Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm guessing there was a reveal initially. The neck pain joke seemed to imply that we will see him in his mom's basement or something complaining that he can't move his neck. They probably cut that out

18 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

The middle of A Quiet Place was very good.

but my favourite part of the movie was faintly hearing The Greatest Show playing in the background. sure enough that movie was playing on the screen next door.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

Also I feel like Canada which is included as part of the domestic box office should be a box office territory of it owns like for instance the Bon Cop Bad Cop 2 movie which was not tracked at all did very well of course in the province of Quebec. Also many differences in box office tastes can occur.

Edited by manny1234

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

The middle of A Quiet Place was very good.

btw i just checked and there isn't a single discussion thread on the entire internet of this movie that isn't dogshit. i'm going to get "things the movie does not explain are not plotholes" tattooed on my back

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

btw i just checked and there isn't a single discussion thread on the entire internet of this movie that isn't dogshit. i'm going to get "things the movie does not explain are not plotholes" tattooed on my back

Spoiler

You gotta admit tho, the kid with the toy rocket in the beginning was kind of a dumbass.

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:
  Hide contents

You gotta admit tho, the kid with the toy rocket in the beginning was kind of a dumbass.

yes but most kids are dumbasses. No surprise that kids do stupid shit, they’re too young to comprehend the seriousness of the situation

8 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Skintone is more Data.

Thought that myself, still a slur though.  Maybe Lore, then?  Not sure Zuck has the comedic sociopathy in him, though.

update:

Yeah, that'll work.

8 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Power is still out. Estimated to be restored at 7PM. It is currently 7:53AM.

Not great.

tell me about it, our water was shut off today because of construction for three hours while i was sleeping so i get where you're coming from. we all have struggles.

• Like 2