Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

Apparently they owe each of the studios a lot of money. Mess.

Lionsgate’s Michael Burns – Cineworld’s Studio Creditors Wil Get Paid – Deadline

Debt to studios is not uncommon, and is usually “softer” debt, because it’s a in-industry, co-dependent relationship and can be offset/negotiated down with more-studio friendly terms on future engagements. Universal can’t really “take their business elsewhere”, so they figure something out 

It’s the debt to vendors, for goods & servirces already delivered, that’s more of an immediate concern. Those relationships are necessary to continue operating, many are not theater specific, therefore not nearly as reliant on even such large client

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DAJK said:

That's okay, we're at the point in the world where the USA doesn't care about the rest of the world, and the rest of the world doesn't care about the USA :pp

Modern Canadian culture is just how we think we are better then america

so sadly that is unture

(XD)

3 minutes ago, Torontofan said:

Modern Canadian culture is just how we think we are better then america

so sadly that is unture

(XD)

I’ll say that Canada has to stop trying to compare itself to/compete with America. 

But Canada is hands-down better in nearly every way. Anyone who thinks otherwise...

4 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I’ll say that Canada has to stop trying to compare itself to/compete with America. 

But Canada is hands-down better in nearly every way. Anyone who thinks otherwise...

canada is better if you are poor or lower middle class

America is better if you have money, there is no question about that. Lower taxes, lower cost of living, much easier to start a business and more bang for your buck.

I have friends and family in higher end jobs in america and they much better off then comprable canadians.

but yeah if you not rich rip :(

Edited by Torontofan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Canada unfortunately has a lot in common with the USA of 'murica. In terms of its flaws.

1 minute ago, cannastop said:

Canada unfortunately has a lot in common with the USA of 'murica. In terms of its flaws.

canada is like health care is free but you cant get seen by a doctor in the er after 12 hours

America is you can get seen by a doctor quickly but you have to pay lol

10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Not sure how you're getting "dissing Liza Outlives" out of that but no worries.

I'm stupid and terminally tired today, so I thought that was blocking the account, not "notify when they Tweet". Today's already been a long day both in the news and at work lmao

• Haha 1