Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, Torontofan said:

America is you can get seen by a doctor quickly but you have to pay lol

My brother in Waheguru, getting to see a doctor quickly is pretty much impossible in the US unless you are literally loaded with cash.

The ERs are always overwhelmed and unless you are dying, you will be lucky if you spend less than like 6-8 hours. Same day appointments are impossible even if you are bleeding.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

My brother in Waheguru, getting to see a doctor quickly is pretty much impossible in the US unless you are literally loaded with cash.

The ERs are always overwhelmed and unless you are dying, you will be lucky if you spend less than like 6-8 hours. Same day appointments are impossible even if you are bleeding.

That is the same here but its free and you wait 6-8 hours just to be seen XD 

If you pay attention to canada our public health care system is collapsing right now. 

Which sucks cause our health care system is what makes canada desireable really.

Edited by Torontofan

5 minutes ago, cannastop said:

We didn't get 8 votes in Sight & Sound 2012 for nothing bby!

Now I wait for the Turning Red criterion in 2036.

I really hope this leads to those Armageddon/The Rock Criterions back in print again. It would be very funny to see those return lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Eric-occhio said:

I'm stupid and terminally tired today, so I thought that was blocking the account, not "notify when they Tweet". Today's already been a long day both in the news and at work lmao

Understandable lmao.

The world is at chaos. People don't care anymore. I am sorry for the Queen but she was 96. At this point I ain't getting there with the gas and electricity bills coming this Fall/Winter. Meanwhile Pakistan is 1/3 underwater and the media doesn't even touch that.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CJohn said:

The world is at chaos. People don't care anymore. I am sorry for the Queen but she was 96. At this point I ain't getting there with the gas and electricity bills coming this Fall/Winter. Meanwhile Pakistan is 1/3 underwater and the media doesn't even touch that.

media in the commonwealth sphere gonna go all in on this.

Its a ratings smash for them. 

Media in the UK and such countries been waiting for this moment. 

Edited by Torontofan
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Torontofan said:

media in the commonwealth sphere gonna go all in on this.

Its a ratings smash for them. 

Media in the UK and such countries been waiting for this moment. 

In Portugal all news channels are non-stop talking about this. 

• Astonished 1

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

wanna watch this new surely awful Simpsons short on Disney+ but i wanna time it just right so it'll be my answer to the "what were you doing when the queen died?" question.

So...have you seen it? I'm watching the Cars show right now. I'm on the episode that's parodying Mad Max.