Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I hear Amazon, Netflix and HBO had been approached about the project, which comes with an upfront rights payment said to be in the $200 – $250 million range. That is just for the rights, before any costs for development, talent and production. It is a payment that has to be made sight unseen as there is no concept, and there are no creative auspices attached to the possible series.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/lord-of-the-rings-series-eyed-warner-bros-tv-amazon-1202201636/

Ahahahahahah oh wow.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I just glanced inside the last page of the Weekend thread and all I saw was @CJohn going all:

Image result for not on my watch gif

I get the feeling I don't want to know what's been happening while seeing Bad Moms Christmas this afternoon.

I don't know what is happening either tbh. Just random bs with everyone absolutely out of control.

• Like 1

Just now, CJohn said:

I don't know what is happening either tbh. Just random bs with everyone absolutely out of control.

It's these fucking funny book movies man. I'm staying away from the forum from the moment Justice League's review embargo ends (any confirmation as to when that is?) to the end of that weekend.

• Like 1