Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

7 hours ago, Blankments said:

i have so much anxiety guys i wish i didn't but i do and ugh someone else asked her but i thought i was old but he's older than me and i'm not trying to be toxic but FUCK FUCK FUCK EVERYTHING I HATEMSLEF

Here's what I always tell folks...

What's the worst thing that could happen if you ask?  She says no and maybe giggles at the suggestion.  Okay, so you find out two things - she's a witch and she's not interested, so you can move on.

What's the best thing that can happen if you ask?  She says yes, you get the date you really wanted, and things can go from there.

When you put up the best and worst options, it always lines up that asking is practically win-win (you get a yes - win ; you get a no and can move on - win)...so, always win and always ask...just make sure you are sober and pleasant when you do so (that's like the underlying rule - if you ask as you are a drunk a$$hole who's slobbering and falling all over her - been there, done that - not only do you get the no, but nowadays you might get worse than just a shove off, a walk away, and a never:)...

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Here's what I always tell folks...

What's the worst thing that could happen if you ask?  She says no and maybe giggles at the suggestion.  Okay, so you find out two things - she's a witch and she's not interested, so you can move on.

What's the best thing that can happen if you ask?  She says yes, you get the date you really wanted, and things can go from there.

When you put up the best and worst options, it always lines up that asking is practically win-win (you get a yes - win ; you get a no and can move on - win)...so, always win and always ask...just make sure you are sober and pleasant when you do so (that's like the underlying rule - if you ask as you are a drunk a$$hole who's slobbering and falling all over her - been there, done that - not only do you get the no, but nowadays you might get worse than just a shove off, a walk away, and a never:)...

You can think any guy on her Snapchat story is her bf :sparta: 

11 hours ago, MrGamer2558 said:

Finished JL Unlimited. Last season was awesome and dark too. Last episode was epic. I want Justice League 2 to be just like that. 

I doubt they'll do it, but if they can somehow have one of the Justice League films be as strong as Destroyer, that would be most impressive. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

I doubt they'll do it, but if they can somehow have one of the Justice League films be as strong as Destroyer, that would be most impressive. 

I think they can pull off something like Destroyer, but it just wouldn't have as many characters running around. You can still have League members doing jobs, while Superman fights Darkseid. I would love for Cavill's Superman to give the "I've been holding back" speech to Darkseid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

It was super late and the movie wasn’t exactly engaging, so I turned it off.

First segment was pretty creepy, that’s my impression so far. 

I’m afraid there won’t be a Hot Take since I didn’t really dislike what I saw.

I have never been a fan of anthologies tbh.

6 minutes ago, Goffe said:

It was super late and the movie wasn’t exactly engaging, so I turned it off.

First segment was pretty creepy, that’s my impression so far. 

I’m afraid there won’t be a Hot Take since I didn’t really dislike what I saw.

I have never been a fan of anthologies tbh.

It's not an anthology jesus. It's a single narrative. 

11 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

It's not an anthology jesus. It's a single narrative. 

:lol: How should I have known that? the Mechanic and Bill Pullman storylines had no connection up until the point I shut the movie off.

Edited by Goffe