Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

...oh no

Hey I didn't have a fake so I had to take what was given. True story, it was me and my new roommates. We had the beer and were headed to the party, we're all 18 i guess, and a cop pulls up. We're like, well damn it hasn't even been 30 minutes. My roommate was like "i got this", he goes over and talks to the cop - beer may or may not have been in hand, i don't remember - and you know what the cop tells us? 

"Watch out for undercover cops." A cop warning us about cops. I couldn't even. We should've gave him a Natty for that. 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Mad Panda said:

So @aabattery, how much worse is it to live in New Zealand versus going to a crazy fundamentalist college like PCC?

They tried to ban Get Out and John Wick 2 from there.  At least PCC has the balls to go all the way and ban literally everything; New Zealand just seems like assholes.  "hey you get all these good films but we'll try our best to fuck over John Wick 2 and Get Out's distribution to even things out."

• Like 1

So @aabattery, how much worse is it to live in New Zealand versus going to a crazy fundamentalist college like PCC?

you think peyote in the mountains is worse than daily supervised screenings of the Greatest Showman?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

They tried to ban Get Out and John Wick 2 from there.  At least PCC has the balls to go all the way and ban literally everything; New Zealand just seems like assholes.  "hey you get all these good films but we'll try our best to fuck over John Wick 2 and Get Out's distribution to even things out."

To be fair, I'd ban JOHN WICK 2 also.

• Like 2
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I was thinking more of the crazy lady Snapchat Story I saw from NZ of somebody cleaning out a bloody raw stomach in a cooler.  But that too.

• Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

you think peyote in the mountains is worse than daily supervised screenings of the Greatest Showman?

Thankfully any movie with genre music (not classical or gospel hymns) music is banned as well (even Christian rock and pop) so it’s banned there as well.  The one redeeming factor about the school.

Thankfully any movie with genre music (not classical or gospel hymns) music is banned as well (even Christian rock and pop) so it’s banned there as well.  The one redeeming factor about the school.

I think they can make an exception for Beauty and the Beast 2017. 

• Like 1