Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 hours ago, Jandrew said:

Yeah I got treated to that sight when I was in LA. Love watching planes land. Atlanta, obviously, has great views like that and its cool because 2 planes land and take off at the same time. I also love when outlet malls, parks, etc are next to airports or are in the flight path and the planes come in right overhead. Gravelly Park in DC, I literally lived there in that park.

There's a similar spot at Sydney Airport.  Airport Drive where the cars are is right at the end of the runway.  I'll be driving along it on the way home this afternoon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Khan, Country, Home, Beyond? (shit, yeah, i guess so), Spock, 09, Contact, TMP, STID, Frontier, Generations, Nemesis, Insurrection

Original, Next Gen, DS9, Voyager (haven't seen enough of the others to warrant a ranking)

Late, but I'll bite.

The Voyage Home

Wrath of Khan

The Undiscovered Country

Beyond

First Contact

The Search For Spock

Into Darkness
The Motion Picture 

Generations

Nemesis 

The Final Frontier 

Insurrection 

DS9

TNG

TOS

Enterprise

Voyager

Haven't watched enough of Discovery.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

There's a similar spot at Sydney Airport.  Airport Drive where the cars are is right at the end of the runway.  I'll be driving along it on the way home this afternoon.

This is gonna make me sound super nerdy - though yall aint got room to talk - but I love plane spotting videos. I like watching them late every now and then as a nightcap. I like Qantas' liveries so I've watched quite a few Australian ones.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

My dad was really into airplanes and airports. Went to the Oshkosh Air Show with him once but it all was gobbledigook to me.

Was taken by the Terrafugia there, though. 

I live about 2 hours from Oshkosh and never once been to the EAA