Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Question: what do you guys think is the funniest movie released this decade so far?

What We Do In The Shadows. Laughed literally non stop for 80something minutes. My jaw and ribs started to hurt half way through and it got worse and worse. It is deliriously funny.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

This is the End

Popstar is a close second btw.  Would probably put the Jump Street films and Spy not too far behind either.  I also laughed a lot at Anchorman 2 but I don't think that's a popular opinion so please ignore me there

8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Question: what do you guys think is the funniest movie released this decade so far?

Probably 22 Jump Street or This is the End.

What We Do in the Shadows is up there too.

Edited by Rorschach

6 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

This is the End

stop.

2 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

Popstar is a close second btw.  Would probably put the Jump Street films and Spy not too far behind either.  I also laughed a lot at Anchorman 2 but I don't think that's a popular opinion so please ignore me there

STOP.

Just now, Rorschach said:

Actually technically speaking, The Wolf of Wall Street counts as a black comedy. So I guess that would be my pick.

So...

1. The Wolf of Wall Street

2. 22 Jump Street

3. What We Do in the Shadows

4. This is the End

then the rest...

Just now, Rorschach said:

Actually technically speaking, The Wolf of Wall Street counts as a black comedy. So I guess that would be my pick.

He's asking what you thought was the funniest, not what your favorite comedy is.  La La Land is technically a comedy, but I didn't pick it despite liking it more than all the films I mentioned because I didn't laugh more at it than This is the End

1 minute ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

He's asking what you thought was the funniest, not what your favorite comedy is.  La La Land is technically a comedy, but I didn't pick it despite liking it more than all the films I mentioned because I didn't laugh more at it than This is the End

Well I laughed more during Wolf of Wall Street than any other film. So there. Happy?

• Astonished 1