Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

If I had to guess, I'm pretty sure the guy who sits around posting on a message board most of the day talking about how much he prizes his movie collection and how much he hates seniors at the movies is definitely the bigger nerd.

But just going on internet forums doesn't make you a nerd, right...?

I mean the only reason I frequent this forum throughout the whole day is because I have nothing better to do at work... this means I'm definitely not a nerd RIGHT?

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I can't wait to go to a university. No cringey posts like that would EVER happen :sparta: 

Image result for sure jan gif

We'll still get posts about you complaining about old ladies not bothering anyone merely stepping foot inside your movie theater.

Just now, filmlover said:

Image result for sure jan gif

We'll still get posts about you complaining about old ladies not bothering anyone merely stepping foot inside your movie theater.

Hey have a little faith in Han. University is great. I didn't like highschool either.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

You live in Florida bro. Good luck to that.

1 minute ago, MrGamer said:

I think he said he’s going out of state. Apparently, old people only exist in Florida tho.

Well I'm not guaranteed to go OOS, but I'm leaning towards it.

Just now, MrGamer said:

I think he said he’s going out of state. Apparently, old people only exist in Florida tho.

I'm sure Han is always overstating old people being annoying at the movies. I often see movies (the art house ones, mostly) with auditoriums full of old people and they never bother anyone. In fact, they always make for the best moviegoers, especially older women. All of you younglings missed out on the experience of seeing The Help opening weekend with a packed audience of mostly middle-aged/older women clapping and screaming and cackling away at the famous pie scene.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I'm sure Han is always overstating old people being annoying at the movies. I often see movies (the art house ones, mostly) with auditoriums full of old people and they never bother anyone. In fact, they always make for the best moviegoers, especially older women. All of you younglings missed out on the experience of seeing The Help opening weekend with a packed audience of mostly middle-aged/older women clapping and screaming and cackling away at the famous pie scene.

I'm not.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I saw Lincoln and Dunkirk opening weekend and those were mostly older crowds. Only noise was them clapping at the end of Lincoln.