Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I once got pranked in college by having a dildo thrown at my face when I entered my dorm room by my roommate. You younglings would never come up with such a thing, now it's all virtual pranks.

Wow. That really is a clever prank 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

She actually turned to me during the movie and asked me if I wanted to and I said pass

:gold:

I mean, I’m not kink shaming. But damn doesn’t matter WHO it was I would neverrrr

16 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I once got pranked in college by having a dildo thrown at my face when I entered my dorm room by my roommate. You younglings would never come up with such a thing, now it's all virtual pranks.

This sounds exactly like something I would do.  which means it’s not a good prank.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Action is better though. 

Was hoping that would be the case with one of the John wick guys (though it be the less interesting one) behind it.

But yeah Rynold is kinda bad in the first one

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Wow it takes so much thought to throw a dildo at someone.  Probably took much planning and discussing how the dildo would be tossed and at what speed it would be tossed at.

I sometimes worry that your pranks would involve...fire. :lol: And I'm not sure why.

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

This reference is so obscure that I saw the movie and even I don’t get it

Spoiler

Remember later in the movie when she hits her head on the shower door and wakes up and the nonexistent "magic" that gave her the extreme confidence is "gone?"

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:
  Hide contents

Remember later in the movie when she hits her head on the shower door and wakes up and the nonexistent "magic" that gave her the extreme confidence is "gone?"

No not particularly but I also started to fall asleep toward the end

3 hours ago, Blankments said:

meant to post this when I was still there, but I was in Canada the last two days @baumer

And tomorrow, off to NYC for the first time ever!

Where in Canada were you?