Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

Yeah he's good in it too. I didn't know until today who he was (I'm sure I'll get a "the adults are talking" any day now), but he seemed like a good get for the show.

I’m not sure how far along you are but there’s a bit of a “mythology arc” that starts to develop at the very end of season 1 onwards, and legit one of the best characters on the show comes out of those stories. 😂

8 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

Yeah he's good in it too. I didn't know until today who he was (I'm sure I'll get a "the adults are talking" any day now), but he seemed like a good get for the show.

I remember his days of hosting Talk Soup (which was later retooled into becoming The Soup) and then he left that to be on Queer as Folk. His most memorable role will always be as the guy who shared the elevator with Spidey in Spider-Man 2. Oh and Zoltan in Dude Where's My Car.

Edited by filmlover

3 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

I’m not sure how far along you are but there’s a bit of a “mythology arc” that starts to develop at the very end of season 1 onwards, and legit one of the best characters on the show comes out of those stories. 😂

Only four episodes in. Gotta admit that Leo was a dick for embarrassing Chase at the school dance like that.

• Haha 1

Just now, Plain Old Tele said:

I haven’t seen JUMP STREET. lmao, yeah, he’s one of the Lab Rats. 

The Jump Street movies are really funny. Among the better studio comedies in the 2010s (not that they have a whole lot of competition in that department - one could say the lack of quality in the genre is why it's become an endangered species in recent years).

• Like 1