Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Tried to take after the GOATS Coolio and Chewy this year, ended up doing a bunch of three paragraph pretentious rants and depressing calls for help instead. No Boffy for Clay this year. Feel like I'm right there ready to step up into the top tier when everyone gets mass banned for posting Bright spoilers again, though.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

Tried to take after the GOATS Coolio and Chewy this year, ended up doing a bunch of three paragraph pretentious rants and depressing calls for help instead. No Boffy for Clay this year. Feel like I'm right there ready to step up into the top tier when everyone gets mass banned for posting Bright spoilers again, though.

When Brighter rolls around you can join us in the sun

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

just keep with the rants and cries for help but pepper in some prequel memes and yelling at teenagers then you'll have the Coolio Formula.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

Though that MVP award...idk, steered alot of the political/SJW discussions, disrupted alot of topics with repetitive rants about the nature of movies, threw in a few prequel memes, 4000 more likes than posts.....Coolio, AA, Chewy, and Tele are locks, but that fifth spot looking open. Initiate Operation ClayVP: Will someone please answer one of these cries for help???

• Like 2

That One Guy and Han are probably going to be really excellent posters in ten years time. But also a decent chance they end up as notorious Neo-Nazis with 5000 word profiles in the Atlantic, tbf.

I think I've come far in the past year.  I mean, when you start the year stanning for Monster Trucks, you can really only go up.

• Like 1

That One Guy and Han are probably going to be really excellent posters in ten years time. But also a decent chance they end up as notorious Neo-Nazis with 5000 word profiles in the Atlantic, tbf.

We all know that TOG and Han will become really mellow people as they grow up.

Maybe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i've never gotten in for the MVP award. rth straight julia louis dreyfus's that category.

Real shame, you make it to my ballot every year. EmpireCity should probably get rth's spot but he pulls out a machine gun and starts going full Untouchables the second anyone disagrees with him.

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Or maybe I make it big in Hollywood or politics :lol: