Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Lor San Tele said:

Man, WOLFENSTEIN: NEW COLOSSUS is straight-up batshit crazy. :rofl: 

Also, it's very enthusiastic about killing Nazis (natch) but also confronts white supremacy and has solidarity with POC and the gay community, so props.

That game is so good. Fourth favorite game this year

• Like 1

Don’t know if I want to be that guy who puts their top 10 movies on Facebook though.  Plus the plebs would think Star Wars would be a pleb take for No. 1, but amoung film buffs I feel like TLJ is more of a hot take (whereas Wonder Woman and Logan are the pleb takes, which I included anyways)

• ...wtf 1

Just now, The Last Panda said:

Don’t know if I want to be that guy who puts their top 10 movies on Facebook though.  Plus the plebs would think Star Wars would be a pleb take for No. 1, but amoung film buffs I feel like TLJ is more of a hot take (whereas Wonder Woman and Logan are the pleb takes, which I included anyways)

...wtf

7 minutes ago, Lor San Tele said:

Man, WOLFENSTEIN: NEW COLOSSUS is straight-up batshit crazy. :rofl: 

Also, it's very enthusiastic about killing Nazis (natch) but also confronts white supremacy and has solidarity with POC and the gay community, so props.

They also win the Truth in Advertising Award for 2017. 

This is just one of their gems:

They also engaged in some subtle political commentary:

VERY subtle political commentary. :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Last Panda said:

Wait what?

WTF, I just read this on Facebook???

”Star Wars The Last Jedi was a complete failure. The only reason it made so much at the box office is because it’s Star Wars your not going to not see it. Watch when DVD and Blu Ray sales go massively bust. The writer/director of this film should be beaten in the street like a stray cat in Afghanistan.”

• ...wtf 1

Just now, The Last Panda said:

WTF, I just read this on Facebook???

”Star Wars The Last Jedi was a complete failure. The only reason it made so much at the box office is because it’s Star Wars your not going to not see it. Watch when DVD and Blu Ray sales go massively bust. The writer/director of this film should be beaten in the street like a stray cat in Afghanistan.”

All this drama over a movie in which people fight each other with stupid laser light swords. Good grief.

• Like 3