Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

fucking hell you weren't even checking on digimon now you're marching over here telling me i'm wrong? fuck off that's some conformist bullshit because the lamestream media tells you to like pokemon the best. whatever sheeple i'm OUT.

excuse me but everything about digimon just looks like a third rate version of Pokemon.  seriously look at this shit.

200?cb=20071106015850

THANK YOU VERY MUCH but I prefer to stick to the original shit.  no lame ripoffs of pokemon.  no digimon.

4 minutes ago, New Year New Panda said:

I still have all of my Pokémon cards.  Have some of the originals, but not in good enough condition to sell because I was a kid and didn’t realize you’re supposed to keep your collectibles in slivers and stuff.

You're not. :lol: You were a kid, you were supposed to have fun with them however you wanted.

• Like 3

I went through the Digimon Wiki a few months ago and this little orange dude:

latest?cb=20170210150934

can digivolve into TWENTY FIVE different types of digimon. And they get fucking NUTS.

Like this one:

latest?cb=20171127121809

ZeedMillenniummon is an Evil God Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Zed Millenniummon". Flying freely between space and time, it is a king of evil that is still trying to destroy all eras and worlds. Although a Digimon will become a Digi-Egg if defeated in battle, there are very rare occasions when it has instead been reborn from within the corpse of its data. According to one theory, when Millenniummon died in a furious battle, the dark soul it possessed was reborn as ZeedMillenniummon. Also, as for the bands which wrap around ZeedMillenniummon, it is said that they are like chains which suppress its abilities, but it is unknown who could cast such a spell on ZeedMillenniummon. However, it is foretold that if it is released from this spell, it will rain unfathomable destruction upon the Digital World.[5] The code on its bands is the original web address for Digimon Web (http://www.digimon.channel.or.jp/).

Pokemon is weak baby stuff.

• Thanks 1

Just now, cannastop said:

Oh shit. Did you have any of those Secret Rares?

I had Exodia (full body), red eyes, blue eyes toon, and some others just can’t remember their exact name.  But I had enough cards (and enough rare ones) for it to be worth way more (in hindsight) than 20 bucks at a garage sale lol (plus the sheer volume alone should have been worth more).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

excuse me but everything about digimon just looks like a third rate version of Tamagachi.  seriously look at this shit.

200?cb=20071106015850

THANK YOU VERY MUCH but I prefer to stick to the original shit.  no lame ripoffs of Tamagachi.  no digimon.

FTFY

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

excuse me but everything about digimon just looks like a third rate version of Pokemon.  seriously look at this shit.

200?cb=20071106015850

THANK YOU VERY MUCH but I prefer to stick to the original shit.  no lame ripoffs of pokemon.  no digimon.

From what I remember, the Digimon show was better than Pokemon. The characters in that show actually had arcs and backstories and things actually happened and developed. There wasn't some BS like Ash got in every season where he loses the big tournament and has to start all over in a new region.

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

From what I remember, the Digimon show was better than Pokemon. The characters in that show actually had arcs and backstories and things actually happened and developed. There wasn't some BS like Ash got in every season where he loses the big tournament and has to start all over in a new region.

Also the little dinosaur digimon can turn into a FUCKING VOLCANO

latest?cb=20090106081702

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

excuse me but does this abomination of a character have a detective movie based on them in the works with Tom Holland voicing the character?  I THOUGHT NOT.

He's voiced by Green Lantern, ya dingus.

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

we're not talking about the shows here.  i've watched like 5 episodes of Pokemon in my life.  the card game was the shit though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

YES thank you. the show was much better and anyone who says other wise is a pokemon dick rider who didn't watch it.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 2