Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, That One Guy said:

@aabattery Couldn't help but notice that you logged two Darren Aronofsky films in the past two days on Letterboxd and seemed to really like both of them.

May I suggest another one?  It's a bit more recent but it's one of his finest works.

I will watch it the day after the top 25 deadline.

• Disbelief 1

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Ah yes. I remember putting off watching Hunt for the Wilderpeople for a bit and it missing the list as a result. whoops 

Didn't stop it winning a BOFFY, which (as we all know) are much better and more good than the garbage Top 25.

well unless the Saints make a complete turnaround, this game could get even uglier.  

Geez, this is not how I want a team going into next week going against my team.  Hopefully this means they will blow their load this week and have nothing when they play the Eagles next week :) 

it will be ok @Ethan Hunt

I don't get emotional like you do any more about sports, but I still understand how you feel since I used to a long time ago.  But you still got a couple Super Bowls from this group even if they lose some players in the off season.  I know it's still fresh so let it out, but by the Pro Bowl, you'll feel better.

• Thanks 1

I don't think there's gonna be anything more soul crushing than the Packers/Seahawks game a few years ago or the Falcons/Patriots which was a choke of the highest order, so yea it'll get better

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1