Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

• Community Manager
7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

SHE HAS IT ON RIGHT NOW.  I DON'T CARE IF IT'S FANTASTIC.  SHE RUINED THIS SHOW AND THE FIRST PITCH PERFECT FOR ME BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ONLY THINGS SHE PUTS ON TV.

My mom right now likes La Nina and La Tierra Prometida. I wish she would put on Gilmore Girls. Would be a vast improvement. :lol:

this is pretty easy my dad's favourite movie is mad max 2. i never saw this happen but my mum told me of a time early in their relationship he would watch it every night before he went to sleep. my mum's favourite movie is one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
Just now, Rorschach said:

Judging by the shows, has your mother seen Rubi?

Looked it up. Doubt it. In 2004, she watched Telemundo, not Univision. The biblical shows on Univision have directed her to that channel.

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

My mom's all time favorite movie is a tie between Chinatown/Donnie Darko but those aren't spammed on TV like Mean Girls and Pitch Perfect are

My mom's favorite movie is actually Doctor Zhivago. That movie probably only appears once on a blue moon on TV but anyways my mom is too busy to have the TV on all the time.

• Like 1

Just now, Patriots Bottle said:

My mom's favorite movie is actually Doctor Zhivago. That movie probably only appears once on a blue moon on TV but anyways my mom is too busy to have the TV on all the time.

Oh my mom loves Doctor Zhivago too.  She was happy that I got the DVD for it when I spent my Christmas money a week ago