Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Shaggy's friend was always very forward to ask him to picture him butt naked on the bathroom floor. He could have phrased that confession any other way, but nope, gonna just keep asking him to picture him butt naked on the bathroom floor. I think there's some underlying sexual tension there. 

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Shaggy's friend was always very forward to ask him to picture him butt naked on the bathroom floor. He could have phrased that confession any other way, but nope, gonna just keep asking him to picture him butt naked on the bathroom floor. I think there's some underlying sexual tension there. 

No lie, that is one of my dad's favorite songs.

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

People are asking the wrong question with the halftime show. People keep asking if he's gonna do a Prince song and stuff. The real question is whether he brings out NSYNC. 

In his press conference he said he wasn't

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

People are asking the wrong question with the halftime show. People keep asking if he's gonna do a Prince song and stuff. The real question is whether he brings out NSYNC. 

He's not, really he needs to bring out Janet and do a mulligan on Rock Your Body

Just now, DAR said:

In his press conference he said he wasn't

He did say 'Go Pack Go' tho :sparta:

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

He's not, really he needs to bring out Janet and do a mulligan on Rock Your Body

He did say 'Go Pack Go' tho :sparta:

Yea I mean he really does need to bring out Janet but the NFL won't allow it and JT just starred in a Woody Allen movie so I'm not exactly expecting a woke moment here. 

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

The only hobby I have is watching movies, which hasn't really been happening over the past month like I said. I also like going to theme parks, but as I said, that's totally dependent on my dad's schedule because my parents won't let me drive that far by myself.

I used to play a few instruments (piano/trombone/bass) but stopped. Idk if that would still interest me or not because I was only renting the instruments and got bored with them a few years ago. 

I'm totally at a loss with hobbies.

If I can recommend a hobby, and this goes to everyone on this board, reading and writing is a perfect thing to pass the time. With writing, you can use it to strengthen your creativity as well as let out steam in a productive way. I've been having a lot of stress with both my job, my school work, and trying to further my own career, so expressing that in either angry rants or even through poetry helps give exercise to my brain muscles, gives me some good break time, and helps let out steam.

Reading is also a great tool, because it's more or less like a movie, but more stimulating, and can offer more creativity, considering books are free to be as long or as descriptive as they want. And what's great is that you can find so many different genres to choose from, from fiction to non-fiction, from narrative to how-to, and you have the power to choose what you want. If you don't want to read Shakespeare, that's fine. If you want to read Steinbeck, go on right ahead. If you want to read a book about oceanography or architecture, then go on right ahead. Even if you want to read something that's not in your target demographic, like Judy Blume, then do it. And if you're like me, and you have issues focusing and paying attention to the book, then find an audiobook. I found one for The Gunslinger on YouTube, and it's helped me stay more alert and focused on what's on the paper.

Another strong recommendation is exercise. And no, I'm not saying you have to go to a gym. Just doing some push-ups and leg lifts at home, or even buying one or two dumbbells and using them in your basement will get the job done in getting your heart pumping and giving you some energy. I'd also recommend just taking a walk. Even if where you live doesn't offer anything like a forest, just taking a walk or even a jog around your neighborhood and houses is a perfect timekiller and an enjoyable hobby.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I may got to the big auto show near me today if I feel like doing it.  I have tomorrow and Sunday to do it before it goes away, but was semi-hoping for someone to come along.  That won't stop me from going but still would be a plus.  But i'll do what I have to do, if I really want to do it