Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

23 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm seeing Jumanji nearly two months after it came out. I don't think I've waited this long to see a wide release since Shrek the Third (took me the same amount of time to see that) :jeb!: 

This is a good game to play.

Fantastic Beasts - saw it in week 9 of release.

Speaking of Oscar advertisements, I was driving today, and on an electronic billboard, with the red color and everything, it said "This billboard deserves an Oscar". Whether it's an ad for the film or for the Oscar, that's a clever advertisement.

I found the transcript from the movie. Can you guys taking a fucking chill pill lmao

• Cade Yeager: This is not happening.
  • Shane Dyson: Oh, it definitely is. [Cade looks at Tessa who nods her head in agreement]
  • Cade Yeager: How old are you?
  • Shane Dyson: Twenty.
  • Cade Yeager: She's a seventeen year-old girl, so we can work this two ways. One, I punch you right in the mouth and you call the police on me.
  • Tessa Yeager: Dad...
  • Cade Yeager: Or two, I just call the cops on you because this is illegal, she's a minor.
  • Shane Dyson: We're protected by the Romeo and Juliet laws.
  • Tessa Yeager: We dated for a little while, I was a sophomore, and he was a senior. It's fine.
  • Cade Yeager: No, it's not fine.
  • Shane Dyson: We've got a preexisting juvenile foundational relationship. Statute two-seven-zero-five dash three. [Shane holds up a paper with the Texas Statutes "Romeo and Juliet" law written on it]
  • Cade Yeager: What? Texas statute? Is that a real law?
  • Shane Dyson: Yep.

22 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Uhhhhh did dude just seriously make a joke about raping someone??

I made a joke at Transformers. And no its not rape just because americans call it statutory rape anyway, my recent ex girlfriend was 16 and I'm 21, perfectly legal, so don't call me a rapist, thanks very much :)