Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, filmlover said:

And we'll have to go through it all over again in a few months when Ocean's 8 comes out. Drink up, everyone.

Since that isn't a reboot, it will be much much lower. And WB has said they aren't planning on making controversies the main point of the marketing campaign unlike Sony who leaned into the entire thing instead of ignoring it.

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Since that isn't a reboot, it will be much much lower. And WB has said they aren't planning on making controversies the main point of the marketing campaign unlike Sony who leaned into the entire thing instead of ignoring it.

To be fair, it became kinda hard to ignore. Even mainstream news sites were picking up on the record YouTube "dislike" scores and whatnot.

The trailer for Amy Schumer's new movie also has an overwhelmingly high "dislike" score too with comments trashing her for her looks. I don't think I'm saying anything revelatory here when I say the Internet has a woman problem.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

To be fair, it became kinda hard to ignore. Even mainstream news sites were picking up on the record YouTube "dislike" scores and whatnot.

The trailer for Amy Schumer's new movie also has an overwhelmingly high "dislike" score too with comments trashing her for her looks. I don't think I'm saying anything revelatory here when I say the Internet has a woman problem.

The internet hates Amy Schumer for some reason I don't ever want to look up.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Being an outspoken very popular female celebrity isn't obvious enough for ya?

there's more than that, but for some people, sadly that's enough.  I don't get why but some people are just jerks like that :( 

2 minutes ago, Blank Panther said:

there was honestly a point of darkest hour where i was wondering if it was better to be dead than watching the film; i'm serious, and I usually don't go super dark when i'm watching a movie lol

Darker than when Lego Movie was snubbed a Best Animated Feature nom or Lord/Miller getting fired from Solo.

• Like 1