Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

The pic is lifted straight from his IMDb page so anytime I visit an IMDb page for one of his films and I look at the cast list it comes back to me.  even when I'm not on the forums it haunts me.

Maybe it's a sign that you should start doing something with your life? After all, he was making a name for himself for being the worst thing ever on Homeland when he was your age and now he's an Oscar nominee just over 5 years later.

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i can't believe homeland is still going. the new season starts tonight. really impressed with their persistence in making a show that at this point has most definitely whittled its audience down to 3 people.

THIS YEAR AT THE EMMYS: Wonder star Mandy Patinkin receives his.... fourth nomination for the show?

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i can't believe homeland is still going. the new season starts tonight. really impressed with their persistence in making a show that at this point has most definitely whittled its audience down to 3 people.

I still watch it (albeit binge-watching when the latest season is done now) but it's definitely tied with fellow long time running Showtime series Shameless for the "wait this is still on?" award.

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Showtime sure does seem forgiving when they have a semi-hit on their hands. After all, they kept that Don Cheadle/Kirsten Bell show that nobody watched or liked on the air for how many years?

I watched the first few episodes.  I just assume it's still going even though I know she's on The Good Place now.

Just now, DeeCee said:

I watched the first few episodes.  I just assume it's still going even though I know she's on The Good Place now.

I also watched the first few episodes of House of Lies as well and wanted to punch the show in the face. How such good actors got involved with such nonsense in the first place remains a mystery.