aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

6 minutes ago, The Pumpkin Spice Panda said:

Was just saying my opinion, not the consensus.

Weirdly you didn’t say that. You wrote: The most consistent of them, Homecoming, is actually consider to be the worst one from this year too.

It’s not a general consensus. It’s not like say “WW is the best DCEU movie” which we have metrics to back that claim up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rorschach said:

I think all of the Marvel movies have been fantastic this year. I'd probably give all of them 8 out of 10s. This has been a fantastic year for comic book movies all around.

Yeah it's been a very good year for the funny book movies, but I'm glad they're over now and the board can return to some temporary sanity

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Yeah it's been a very good year for the funny book movies, but I'm glad they're over now and the board can return to some temporary sanity

2018 has 10 CBMs and Incredibles 2, the ride ain’t over yet.

• Like 2