aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

1 minute ago, MattW said:

I'm looking forward to both Snyder and the Russo brothers being untethered from these franchises, see what they can do on the outside. 

Yeah me too. Zack is doing The Last Photograph while the others are doing darker movies. Excited to see what they come up with. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

IT WOULD ALSO TECHNICALLY BE 2 AM SINCE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS SUCKS.

1. You're not helping your argument.

2. You really probably do need more sleep. Especially since you're a teenager and all. 

3. Technically, it's "Daylight Saving Time".

4. DST just ended, so technically we're on normal time, now.

5. For all of four months. Woo.

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

so i saw ragnarok with a freind but we ran into some people who are also involved in the show i'm in right now narnia, so we ended up sitting with them and one of them was that freshman girl i'm really into but i thought i was too old for but it turned out she was there on a date??? or at least the guy was flirting with her a ton and she was welcoming it but THE GUY IS OLDER THAN ME SO I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CREEPY but like i'm not bothered at her or the guy i am mad at MSLEF for not acting in the past two months of me being interested in her and if she had said no i woul'd ve been ok but like FUCK ME I AM IDIOT WHO IS TOO ANCIOUS TO DO ANYTHING UGH UGH UGH THOR RAGNAROK WAS A STRESSFUL WATCH THAT ENDED WITH HEARTBREAK AIGPODSOHKL:DFHJDRK:LHKLD I NEED SLEPE

Go to sleep, Blanks. You'll feel better in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1