Impact

Best Supporting Actress-2012

Off topic, but why the hell did Penelope Cruz win for Vicky Christina Barcelona? I dont even remember her in that movie

Really? I thought that movie was a mostly dull enterprise and she was the only thing that stood out. As far as Supporting Actress winners go there have definitely been a lot of worse choices throughout the years.
  • Like 1

^ Me too and just imagine Anne's face if she loses

When Anne lost for rachel getting married, she wasn't the biggest contender for that but she had the most exaggerated happy face ever for that. I imagine it'll be even more exaggerated if she loses this time. Or she'll just attack the winner on stage screaming "NO! NO! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN!!!!!" - there is no in-between for this.

When Anne lost for rachel getting married, she wasn't the biggest contender for that but she had the most exaggerated happy face ever for that. I imagine it'll be even more exaggerated if she loses this time. Or she'll just attack the winner on stage screaming "NO! NO! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN!!!!!" - there is no in-between for this.

That year is better left forgotten. 

And the Oscah goes to...Sally Field!

Anne would probably stand up as soon as the name is announced and start clapping furiously. Her crazed smile would be wide enough to land a jet plane on, and she'd blink furiously to stanch the tears welling up in her eyes. She would run up to the stage, clapping still, and give a big hug to Sally Field. She'd take the Oscar from the presenter and, after licking it for a few moments, give it to Field. She'd resume clapping and continue long after everyone else stopped. Field would be unable to begin her speech and would just give an awkward and sympathetic smile to Anne. Eventually, the medics would come on stage and put Anne in a straitjacket. It would be the end of her career.

• Like 4

Anne would probably stand up as soon as the name is announced and start clapping furiously. Her crazed smile would be wide enough to land a jet plane on, and she'd blink furiously to stanch the tears welling up in her eyes. She would run up to the stage, clapping still, and give a big hug to Sally Field. She'd take the Oscar from the presenter and, after licking it for a few moments, give it to Field. She'd resume clapping and continue long after everyone else stopped. Field would be unable to begin her speech and would just give an awkward and sympathetic smile to Anne. Eventually, the medics would come on stage and put Anne in a straitjacket. It would be the end of her career.

Nailed it.

:rofl::bravo:  You made my day. Thank you.

Arkin played a senile old hollywood producer so most voters could relate to him, makes more sense than Weaver. I guess they just really loved that movie and this category was generally weak this year.

Dont forget "ARGO FUCK YOURSELF HEEEE HAWW"