Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

Average ticket prices are more than $15? :o

Yep... Biggest theater we have here are selling tickets for around 130 kr ~ 23-24$ in 3D on OWI expect the averege ticket price in Denmark will be close to 20$ when all is set and done here.

They are rich country, they can afford that.

We can..Its still alot...We can compare:Averege salary here is 25-30$ pr hour i guess..So a movie ticket is just under a hours work before tax

The Marvel pre avengers movies were No 2, 17, 3, 10 and 12 DOM in their respective years.OS they were No 8, 21, 7, 15 and 17 in their yearsmaybe The Avengers can fight for top3 DOM, but OS they will hardly reach top5

The Marvel pre avengers movies were No 2, 17, 3, 10 and 12 DOM in their respective years.OS they were No 8, 21, 7, 15 and 17 in their yearsmaybe The Avengers can fight for top3 DOM, but OS they will hardly reach top5

The Avengers isn't Iron Man, Thor or Captain America..It's more..And quality is way better there.

The Avengers isn't Iron Man, Thor or Captain America..It's more..And quality is way better there.

Looking for an example where characters of different movies teamed up in a new movie I found Alien vs Predator which atleast nominally did better than some Alien and Predator movies.Do you know a better example? Edited by Rudolf

I see your point.. And somewhat agree..But this is more than a SH event..Even my wife and son wants to go OW. Never happen before

Looking for an example where characters of different movies teamed up in a new movie I found Alien vs Predator which atleast nominally did better than some Alien and Predator movies.Do you know a better example?

I have no example.But i´m sure that this movie will be used for that in the future