Fake

The Avengers OS Thread (Crosses 800M!)

It has something to do with the deal Disney made with Paramount to be able to distribute The Avengers.

It is explained here:

http://www.superhero...avengers-promos

Knowing Disney wanted to turn "The Avengers" into a franchise and bank on the success of "Iron Man" after buying Marvel for $4 billion, Par's brass negotiated a deal in which it continues to collect 8% of the B.O. as part of fees it would have earned for distribbing the pic, as it did with the two "Iron Man" pics, "Thor" and "Captain America." It gets 9% for "Iron Man 3."

At the minimum, it earns $115 million, should they not perform.

At the same time, the deal granted Par placement on the marketing materials for both titles, even though Marvel's films are fully owned by Disney and will be solely distributed and marketed by the Mouse House, Variety learned.

I think this can do huge business in Australia, Brazil. Mexico, the UK, France, South Korea, Russia and China. It should also have solid increases over the highest Avengers film in Germany, Italy, Spain and Japan

Very well analyzed.. I think so to.But over 500 mill wont happen like some think IMOIt will play more like IM2 with a 50/50 split. maybe 45/55So around 400-450 mill for me

I think this can do huge business in Australia, Brazil. Mexico, the UK, France, South Korea, Russia and China. It should also have solid increases over the highest Avengers film in Germany, Italy, Spain and Japan

Agree, big potential!

The Avengers wont make less than 400 m OS, that's good news for marvel

I agree.. Looks like BS will gross between 300-350 mill and i´m pretty sure that Avengers should beat BS in almost every single country....Except for a few asian countries...

I wonder if Avengers can beat Spidey 3's OS total. It is certainly starting to look more and more possible now.I'd give it around 20-30% chance right now.

i will give it 1% so far.A month ago i had 0%