France 4.9M

Italy 4.6M

UK 4.1M

Taiwan 2.4M

Philippines 2.4M

South Korea 2.3M

Germany 1.4M

New Zealand 1.1M

Germany is the only one that looks underwhelming.

http://boxofficemojo...=avengers11.htm

In Germany Friday looking like around eu1.6mil, #2 is APR but its very close (in admits APR is higher), in Austria APR is #1 (in $ & admits) , #2 TA, UK looks to be going to do around gbp3.4mil, Spains opening is over 40% higher than Thor was year ago.

PHILIPPINES

“Marvel’s The Avengers” Grosses P101-M in 2 Days!

MANILA, April 27, 2012 – “Marvel’s The Avengers” grossed a staggering P100.76-million in its first two days of release nationwide, according to Victor R. Cabrera, managing director of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Philippines.The film is on track to be the biggest-grossing movie in Philippine history as it marches on to its first weekend when box-office attendance significantly surges.“Marvel’s The Avengers” is already ahead of “Spider-Man 3” – the country’s current highest-grossing movie ever – whose first-two days gross back in 2007 was P91.71-M. http://movies.inquir...101-m-in-2-days

How much are the ticket prices?

36M so far OS through Thursday.

Countries Totals

Australia 8.2M

France 4.9M

Italy 4.6M

UK 4.1M

Taiwan 2.4M

Philippines 2.4M

South Korea 2.3M

Germany 1.4M

New Zealand 1.1M

Germany is the only one that looks underwhelming.

http://boxofficemojo...=avengers11.htm

Philippines ahead of Germany, it's very impressive, and New Zealand can compete with only 4 million inhabitants :o

Germans should be shameful on this one :P I guess its population is too old for this (shrinking youth, shrinking workforce, booming retirees).

The Avengers in Paris (France) :-83,000 admissions wednesday-70,000 admissions thursday-67,000 admissions friday80,000 admissions expected on saturday :) The movie is a real success in France, beyond expectations, it's really rare for a superhero movie, I'm happy to see my country loves the movie too :D It's not Australia or UK but it's very satisfying :)

Philippines ahead of Germany, it's very impressive, and New Zealand can compete with only 4 million inhabitants :o

Germans should be shameful on this one :P I guess its population is too old for this (shrinking youth, shrinking workforce, booming retirees).

Philippines 2 day total. Germany only 1 day. But I agree with you on the trend. Philippines is getting competitive.

Philippines 2 day total. Germany only 1 day. But I agree with you on the trend. Philippines is getting competitive.

I know, but Philippines is much smaller than Germany about BO, so it's still impressive, same thing for the small New Zealand :)