Fake

The Amazing Spider-Man OS Thread (413M)

As expected European numbers won't reach numbers of SM3, because of the crisis,Euro 2012 and heat.Thankfully Asia and Latin america will offset, even more :)

Wow, we have a new game here: Give me some funny reasons why certain movies underperform in Europe. :D

Yeah, UK will be hit hard, and sadly it's the main European territory for TDKR, so I think it won't reach TDK gross there (and it was an impressive gross :o ).

Actually, it will.At least, in pounds. It'll likely top The Avengers too.As for TASM here, RTH said it made over £3m ($4.7m) just from yesterday and Tuesday night previews. That's impressive! Looks to be on track for at least £10m ($15.5m), and up to £12m ($18.6m) for the full opening.

Actually, it will.At least, in pounds. It'll likely top The Avengers too.As for TASM here, RTH said it made over £3m ($4.7m) just from yesterday and Tuesday night previews. That's impressive! Looks to be on track for at least £10m ($15.5m), and up to £12m ($18.6m) for the full opening.

I hope you're right about TASM and TDKR, that would be great news :)About TASM in UK I had a bad feeling so I'm happy to hear this :D

France disappointing as it was throughout the year. Just check out Ice Age 4's numbers and you'll see what I'm talking about, sequels make less and less money here when it's supposed to be the opposite overseas.

Maybe 2011 was the twilight of the French BO, I can feel the downward spiral..All these numbers are a bad omen for the French blockbuster Astérix 4, we expected 10m admissions but it's unlikely now.In 2012 France should reach 200m admissions (215m in 2011), we can feel the drop already.

Finally some good news..Its really all or nothing with this

France disappointing as it was throughout the year. Just check out Ice Age 4's numbers and you'll see what I'm talking about, sequels make less and less money here when it's supposed to be the opposite overseas.

Emerging markets aren't big enough now.We should wait for several years.

400m WW by Sunday seems a little high to me no?! I dont remember recently any movie doing this kind of business in a week.

DH2 made 483M OW, but that's a special case. There are several other films that definitely would have made 400M if they had TASM's release schedule.

DH2 made 483M OW, but that's a special case. There are several other films that definitely would have made 400M if they had TASM's release schedule.

TA would've with world wide opening on the same weekend.

#3 in Australia on Thursday. Behind Ted at #1 and IA4 at #2. Earlier in the week I thought this would happen but the better then I expected Wednesday lead me to think TASM might open #1. Now looking like #3 for the 4 day weekend in Australia.