That One Girl

5-Day Weekend Thread | Saturday #s (Asgard p.109) - Coco 17.7, Justice League 15.7, Wonder 8.3, Thor: Ragnarok 6.4, Daddy's Home 2 5.3

I'm reading some recent RunPee times, and they're picking really important scenes to skip. The first time for Orient Express and second times for Three Billboards and Justice League are all pretty crucial scenes to their movies. Be wary of using them for other movies.

Edited by WrathOfHan

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm reading some recent RunPee times, and they're picking really important scenes to skip. The first time for Orient Express and second times for Three Billboards and Justice League are all pretty crucial scenes to their movies. Be wary of using them for other movies.

I only use that to check if a movie has an after credits scene. I use the intermission to pee :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

you could go take a piss at any time during Justice League and I'm 100% sure it'd still be a shit movie so why does it matter

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Is anyone on this forum actually in danger of using RunPee?