That One Girl

God's Not Dead: A Light in Darkness | A PURE FLIX PRODUCTION | March 30, 2018 | The highly anticipated sequel that we've been waiting for

44 minutes ago, That One Jar Jar Binks said:

slambros' favorite movie of 2018 confirmed

Actually, I'm more excited for another faith-based film called I Can Only Imagine, which is about lead singer of contemporary-Christian music group MercyMe and his true story behind the creation of the moving song "I Can Only Imagine". Roadside Attractions is its distributor, so that instills more confidence in its quality.

But I'm excited to see if Pure Flix has learned from the criticisms of the first two movies. I'm being careful to remain cautiously optimistic, however.

"A Light in Darkness" is a great subtitle in my opinion.

"God's Not Dead: A Light in Darkness"

"Star Wars: A Light in Darkness"

"Pacific Rim: A Light in Darkness"

"Lord of the Rings: A Light in Darkness"

It's clear to see what they're going for. If you still don't like the title, give saying the title out loud a try and then see what you think.

I'll definitely be rooting for a stanning for this, because I believe they've made the decision to make this for a reason.

Edited by slambros
  • Haha 1