grim22

4-day Weekend Thread: 5-day numbers per BOM - TLJ 99.0M, J:WTTJ 55.4M, PP3 26.4M, TGS 14.4M, F 10.1M, C 8.2M, D 7.7M and an incredible $5,480,000 for Father Figures

Even just a 100% Christmas Day jump gives TLJ 34,8M, a huge number and bigger than TFA 2nd Monday. That increase is very conservative though, i think a jump in the 120% range is far more likely. We may see another 40M Monday :ohmygod:

Edit: Its worth to note that TFA Christmas Day was 49M. Should my (very) optimistic 40M for TLJ come true, that would be extremely impressive.

Edited by Brainbug
  • Like 3

Just now, Brainbug said:

Even just a 100% Christmas Day jump gives TLJ 34,8M, a huge number and bigger than TFA 2nd Monday. That increase is very conservative though, i think a jump in the 120% range is far more likely. We may see another 40M Monday :ohmygod:

That would be incredible (everything above a 100% jump)

• Like 1

Just now, Brainbug said:

So, the TLJ up from 14.6 to 17.4, a full 3m up, i guess the missing 3m from friday FOUND......

I doubt 100% up for TLJ, that sunday's number was too huge for such a double, RO's up was 69%, more optimistic % will put TLJ a 90% up, about $32m to $33m as per DHL suggest

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

So, the TLJ up from 14.6 to 17.4, a full 3m up, i guess the missing 3m from friday FOUND......

I doubt 100% up for TLJ, that sunday's number was too huge for such a double, RO's up was 69%, more optimistic % will put TLJ a 90% up, about $32m to $33m as per DHL suggest

Its very optimistic, yes. But im an optimistic person :lol: and theres a very wide range of %-jumps TLJ could pull off.

• Like 2

Just now, StarWarsBGFan said:

There are 5 people in the jungle on that picture and 4 of them linked to their real-life images. However, one of them is only half of the picture, so 8.5? Alternatively, you're not counting the pilot guy, so it's 7.5.

8 & 8.1 were close so I think the 8.5 is more likely to be correct.  RTH might have given up for the night.  2:20am where he is I believe.

• Like 3