Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM Y3 - Advanced Schedule

December 13
Limitless (Sci-Fi/Action) (dir. George Miller)
The Price Of Egypt (Musical Epic) (dir. Amma Asante)
Untitled Silent Hill Film (Horror) (dir. Jeremy Gillespie & Steven Kostanski)

December 20
The Mousetrap (dir. Tom Hooper)
The Number One Dime (Animation) (dir. Mark Dindal)
The Second Dimension: Hidden World (dir. The Wachowski Sisters)
A Trip to the Moon- (Fantasy Comedy) (dir. Wes Anderson)

December 25
Mass Effect (Sci-Fi/Adventure) (dir. Matt Shakman)

:winomg:

Edited by cookie

3 minutes ago, Hiccup23 said:

No. That's mine and @YourMother the Edgelord date! We had a perfect counter program each others films set up 

On the bright side, for me, Pigeon gets IMAX, the last big family film since Witches, and should have little overlap with the two. And for you, most YA films aren’t too big.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cookie said:

Scrooge has some strong competition. Although if I’m correct, Second Dimension moved to April 12th.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

10 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Scrooge has some strong competition. Although if I’m correct, Second Dimension moved to April 12th.

Scrooge is the only family option though and is bound to be massive.

Edited by cookie

32 minutes ago, cookie said:

:winomg:

I think we all know that realistically 50-75% of these movies will either move or not get finished. TBH I find the entire Advance Schedule Thread concept a bit silly because a majority of the time it doesn't mean jack shit. :P 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cookie said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not necessarily. Opens on the single busiest day of moviegoing year with IMAX, a holiday 5-day weekend, followed by a second holiday driven weekend since most schools won't open until the following Monday.

Meanwhile a lot of releases the prior 2 weekends burn off some immediate competition demand.

1 minute ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

It's mainly out of curiosity. I think getting rid of the gore (and a bit of the swearing) and you could pull off a PG-13 Mass Effect.

But... Fox News told me it's a lesbian alien sex simulator! Won't someone think of the children!?

1 minute ago, Hiccup23 said:

Feels watered down...just my humble opinion. 

Not at all. The game is rated M but it's very soft M IMO.

Besides, you can get away with so much in a PG-13 these days, as long as you don't say fuck more than once or show a woman topless or dong.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

Not at all. The game is rated M but it's very soft M IMO.

Besides, you can get away with so much in a PG-13 these days, as long as you don't say fuck more than once or show a woman topless or dong.

My two roommates are big gamers and I have talked with them a lot of this game. (They actually might show up in Y3/Y4). But I said, "So if Mass Effect was made into a movie should it be PG-13 or R?" My roommates said, "Definitely R if they want to pull in fans and gamers, but PG-13 if they want the money." I always with my films pull toward faithfulness than the cash. But again, if anybody can pull off a film, it can be you. ;) 

10 minutes ago, Xillix said:

But... Fox News told me it's a lesbian alien sex simulator! Won't someone think of the children!?

With Numbers likely choosing FemShep and how the game pushes you to romance Liara....

Blue IS the warmest color after all.

1 minute ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

With Numbers likely choosing FemShep and how the game pushes you to romance Liara....

Blue IS the warmest color after all.

Someone missed the casting announcement in CAYOM Magazine :lol:

Also there's no Liara in this movie, so we can avoid the Fox News commentator riot

• Haha 1