Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM Y3 - Advanced Schedule

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I feel like Mass Effect can be a solid PG-13, unlike something like God Of War or GTA.

Easily.

God of War, Gears of War, etc. are gory violent games that would need to be R to keep the tone. Mass Effect is a space adventure like Star Trek. Being PG-13 or R would change nothing about the tone, story, characters, etc.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Easily.

God of War, Gears of War, etc. are gory violent games that would need to be R to keep the tone. Mass Effect is a space adventure like Star Trek. Being PG-13 or R would change nothing about the tone, story, characters, etc.

I disagree so I'll be watching Mass Effect carefully. 

20 minutes ago, Hiccup23 said:

I disagree so I'll be watching Mass Effect carefully. 

I managed to play through the trilogy just fine without undressing once. Other than maybe some utterances of the f-bomb there was nothing at all that would've gotten an R.

• Like 2

November 27 - Photographic Visions [dir Darren Aronofsky

Genre: Psychological Thriller/somewhat supernatural

Story of a high school/college photographer that begins to see foreboding visions of terrible events that  distract him from his otherwise normal life.

Also some intro/side stories about the photographer [Mark], his best friend [Steve] and his college roommate [Austin].

Edited by Electric

There's almost nothing in the Mass Effect games that demand an R-rating. The games are M-rated in part because the ESRB views violent content differently than the MPAA does (and M-rated games often sell better), plus the instances of bad language and the optional sex scenes can be taken out and you wouldn't lose anything.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2