Ezen Baklattan

CAYOM Y3 - Advanced Schedule

7 minutes ago, cookie said:

407.gif

I mean I have a dinosaur movie by the director of Jurassic World the week before, so...

Hide contents

Plus Cookie Pictures and Alpha Pictures both have stake in the Nintendo CU so no sabotaging going on here.

Accidentally tag you lol

• Disbelief 1

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

You’re fighting Alpha Flight, an adaptation of the Marvel comic, which stars The Rock as a main character (a Sasquatch) and takes place in Canada.

Which will be a PG-13 film no doubt. 

See my previous post, I am doing a PG animated film. Both should counter program each other fine

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hiccup23 said:

Rename Barbarians to Island of the Blue Dolphins. 

Targeting the female demographic with an animated female centric film. Barbarians was a place holder name. My Russian Prince Musical is gonna be delayed to Y4. 

That was pretty good. Actually much better counter and solid.

• Like 1

A lot if this IMAX claiming will run into difficulties the first time a film that wants imax opens in the wake of a mega sequel.

Like, say Voltron 3 opens the week before Christmas Year 4. No film that opens the following few weeks will get imax regardless of what the player wants, because imax would stick with the money train as long as possible.

• Like 3