grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

4 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Still no explanation, how 20 runaway dinosaurs were able to cause any damage (they make it sound like humanity is close to extinction due to dinosaurs walking on earth) to humanity, while humanity was able to extinct thousands of species with...a spear thousands of years ago. 

The most important question will still be, if they even try to offer an explanation. 

Probably any genetics company can clone dinosaurs now after the disaster of Jurassic World and the auction.

5 minutes ago, Maggie said:

So, what kind of previews are we expecting for this/

From the first day, I'm confident that it'll be over FK previews (15.3 million). How much more, we will have to wait and see. My hope/expectation is 20+ at least (180+ weekend). 

Edited by Menor Reborn
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

From the first day, I'm confident that it'll be over FK previews (15.3 million). How much more, we will have to wait and see. My hope/expectation is 20+ at least (180+ weekend). 

I agree. I would personally expect something like 24-27M in previews. Since this movie is the "finale" of the series, it should actually be a bit more frontloaded than Fallen Kingdom.

1 minute ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

I agree. I would personally expect something like 24-27M in previews. Since this movie is the "finale" of the series, it should actually be a bit more frontloaded than Fallen Kingdom.

If this movie is gonna win your club, yes. The first day of sales was below what I would have wanted for that number, but we've got a long way to go, so it is still live. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Still no explanation, how 20 runaway dinosaurs were able to cause any damage (they make it sound like humanity is close to extinction due to dinosaurs walking on earth).

Who said humans are in danger of extinction due to dinosaurs. 

They said humans are going towards their own extinction due to "Genetic Power being unleashed" not because few hundred dinosaurs.

Genetic Power is the most awesome force the world has ever seen and humans are using it like they've found some toy gun..... That's what's causing the doom of Humanity, not the dinosaurs, dinosaurs are just by products of that.

Genetic Power can be used in a LOT MORE than just Dinosaurs, and you'll see it in the movie and YES..... There is an explanation in the movie about what is the reason behind all this extinction talk.

1 minute ago, Maggie said:

So we have the official #1 WW movie of the summer

Depends if Covid clears out of china by then but if it does then i think so especially since it will be the first blockbuster since they've had the shutdowns over the last 2 months

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BruiseCruise said:

Depends if Covid clears out of china by then but if it does then i think so especially since it will be the first blockbuster since they've had the shutdowns over the last 2 months

And if there is nothing n the film that the Chinese Government does not like..........

I think the China market is going to be more and more restrictive.

What would be better generally for China market.

Releasing in original date with risk of shutdown still in effect, or releasing few weeks later with no or very less  shutdown but risk of piracy?

Edited by THUNDER BIRD

1 minute ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

What would be better generally for China market.

Releasing in original date with risk of shutdown still in effect, or releasing few weeks later with no or very less  shutdown but risk of piracy?

the studio gets no say about the date in china