grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

18 minutes ago, AJG said:

NBC unveiled a new look at their upcoming Peacock redesign and have made some interesting RT predictions for this

peacock-product-updated-navigation-1536x

2022-05-02-at-11-52-am-2-1536x864-crop.j

This is very unrealistic. JW is way too low while Minions is way too high.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maggie said:

This is where i'm at too.  Summer winner as the forum predicted since the start

Summer winner ofc yes.

Though those are rooky numbers.

217M OW / 640M Total DOM

• Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, excel1 said:

Please be a return to form. Jurassic World was/is so awesome, the 2nd was so bad...

I disagree that FK was bad, but it certainly wasnt the mega-crowdpleaser that JW was.

And thats why i woudnt worry with Dominion. Trevorrow is back and the movies concept screams like the definition of crowdpleasing. Plus, it has wise old Goldblum and Sam Neill and Woman-who-never-looses-charisma Ellie Sattler.

It will explode.

Edited by Brainbug the Dinosaur

1 hour ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Man these Prehistoric Planet Warriors piss me to no end.

24/7 they have to compare and spread nonsense about Jurassic World franchise. No sensible take can be expected from them. 

How is Apple TV’s ‘Walking With Dinosaurs’ style documentary in any way comparable to a Jurassic World film that’s releasing in cinemas? People really are dumb aren’t they…

15 hours ago, John Marston said:

Is this losing iMax after one week?

Yes along with Dolby Cinema and other PLFs, unless they can work out something so that it gets the last show of the day while the rest go to Lightyear (which seems contracted to play in IMAX for two weeks at a minimum since it's the first animated movie to have been partially made for the format). Third weekend the last showing on Dolby screens seem destined to be going to The Black Phone, which is advertised to be playing in the format (Elvis is also expected to be shown in Dolby that weekend but that's likely going to be in very few theaters given the competition, probably just NYC and LA screens).

1 hour ago, SnokesLegs said:

How is Apple TV’s ‘Walking With Dinosaurs’ style documentary in any way comparable to a Jurassic World film that’s releasing in cinemas? People really are dumb aren’t they…

Senseless really, Jurassic World makers aren't in education business, Jurassic World franchise isn't a dinosaur tuition class. They are movies made for entertainment of masses.

Both are so different and both can co exist with each other. Infact Jurassic World can actually make people more interested in dinosaurs to the point they then actively search for them and then later find these documentaries, so it is actually a good thing.

I'm really excited for Prehistoric Planet and only problem is Apple+, but most of Warriors can't stop pissing on Dominion for no reason at all.

Edited by THUNDER BIRD
  • Like 2