WrathOfHan

A Dog's Way Home | January 11, 2019 | Sony | Ashley Judd, Alexandra Shipp, Wes Studi, Edward James Olmos | From the author of A Dog's Purpose

Nope.Dog movies are always an instant no for me.As a dog owner (owner is not actually the right word...more like friend/brother) i refuse to watch any dog movie unless they guarantee a good ending for the doggo.Marley & Me crucified me.I am a 23 year old dude...crying like a bitch (no pun intended) in front of your gf...not a good look.So No.Just No.

On 10/12/2018 at 12:05 PM, CoolEric258 said:

Just the trailer made me start to cry. Can't imagine what the movie will be like.

Fuck what past me said. I've gotten this trailer four times in a row in the theaters, and I hate it every time it pops up. Can't wait for it to finally be out and the beast is slain.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Fuck what past me said. I've gotten this trailer four times in a row in the theaters, and I hate it every time it pops up. Can't wait for it to finally be out and the beast is slain.

I am a huge dog lover, and this trailer is in front of every fucking movie I have gone to for like the last two months. It almost makes me hate dogs... I want it gone. And god, BDH's voice grates on my nerves like nothing else. It's not cute. It makes me fucking happy my dogs can't talk.

The previews aren't THAT bad...what I'm finding more troublesome is that from the trailer, I think I've seen the whole movie...now, that doesn't usually bother kids, but I don't know if this is gonna draw that hard from them.

But, I'm not a dog lover, so I never predict dog movies...I never know what "hits" folks in that demo:)...

37 minutes ago, Kalderic said:

I am a huge dog lover, and this trailer is in front of every fucking movie I have gone to for like the last two months. It almost makes me hate dogs... I want it gone. And god, BDH's voice grates on my nerves like nothing else. It's not cute. It makes me fucking happy my dogs can't talk.

How did I not recognize that was Dallas Howard as the voice? Girl deserves better than just dogs and dinos.