Eric S'ennui

Easter Weekend Thread: Official Weekend Actuals: RPO $41.8M ($53.7M 4-Day), Acrimony $17.2M, BP $11.5M, ICOI $10.4M, PRU $9.4M, IOD $2.9M, GND3 $2.7M

50 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

Relative to expectations, the biggest bomb of 2018 is going to be Solo.

But you can't eat an expectation, so yeah, PR is a strong candidate. Plenty of time left in the year, though. 

source.gif

16 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

GET IT ON TILL I DIE

GET IT ON TILL I DIE

2 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

HOLY FUCK THAT'S A 21% DROP :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

Relative to expectations, the biggest bomb of 2018 is going to be Solo.

But you can't eat an expectation, so yeah, PR is a strong candidate. Plenty of time left in the year, though. 

Welcome back.  We missed you

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Solo's gonna make 300M+ just off of DOM alone, and probably anywhere from 350-500M OS, so NOPE, your anti-Disney sentiment isn't getting there yet. Though I'm surprised you haven't said a lot about AWIT bombing.

I was happy with AWIT bombing, but not because it's Disney. I love Disney, am going to the Magic Kingdom in June, it will be the 40th time I've visited that park in the 40 years since I first did so, in 1978. 

I'm glad it bombed because I heard the director took out Jesus references to pander to a liberal sensibility.  So the lousy box office serves it right, IMO.

• ...wtf 2

1 minute ago, SteveJaros said:

I was happy with AWIT bombing, but not because it's Disney. I love Disney, am going to the Magic Kingdom in June, it will be the 40th time I've visited that park in the 40 years since I first did so, in 1978. 

I'm glad it bombed because I heard the director took out Jesus references to pander to a liberal sensibility.  So the lousy box office serves it right, IMO.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

Image result for cookie lyon gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3