sfran43

Weekend Thread: WKND #BoxOffice - APR 20-22:#AQuietPlace $22M/$132.4M#Rampage $21M/$66.6M#IFeelPretty $16.2M#SuperTroopers $14.7M#TruthOrDare $7.9M/$30.4M pg 24

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

So with Rampage doing 9 on Saturday and with a 35% drop, it puts it close to 20 million.

yes, and with a 26% drop last sunday it would be acceptable if they went with a drop close to 30% and gave a 20+ number.

5+9+6.3(-30%)=20.3

47 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Whew, after some PM's with a couple mods and many others this morning confirming that I actually do provide a lot of value to the forum and that Baumer is flat out wrong (as usual), the people have spoken and I am back folks.  

Not only that, but I was encouraged to be even more forward in my analysis of not only the info I provide but also of others.  I can happily let everyone know that I will be stepping up my "personality" to another level and look forward to being a thorn in the side of those who already don't like my style.  

Should be fun and looking forward to it.  Hope everyone is ready.  

Reads like something resulting out of a Oval Office meeting of recent months.

It's beyond me, how this will do this place any good, but well, have fun I guess.

Reason has left many parts of the country, so why would it stop here?

You have a great privilege in being able to provide early numbers.

You don't have to share them, but you can.

You can behave like a prviledged person because of it, but you could also just do it, because you are a nice person and feel good about sharing that information, because it makes others happy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1