Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

My personal recap:

What was with the W on the walkers heads that came out of that car?

If Noah hadn't ran to the house, Tyrese would still be alive,

Then again, Tyrese forgot he was in zombie land for a moment and it cost him his life

Such an awesome job by the writers to get the kids, Beth, the hillbilly and Governor all to make an appearance.

The beginning was brilliant.....it told you how Tyrese was going to die and then it spent the show getting to that point.

I was truly touched with the scene in the car when they told him it was okay.

The two dead girls reminded me of these two dead girls:

twins-scary.jpg

• Like 1

Had to look whether Tyrese was still alive in the comics or not, find out he should have died in the Prison at the hands of The Governor a la Herschel's beheading.  Still, sad to see him go, even though he was this badass in season's past, him becoming more and more passive about killing balanced out the rest of the group who had become the equivalent of Navy Seals when it came to fighting. 

• Like 1

It depends on how she takes her brother's death.  If she accepts it and commits to making it to the end in his memory, then she might make it a while, but if she goes all gun-ho, then she's a goner too. 

Btw baumer, Sasha is unique to only the tv show, not the comics, so she's kind of a wild card.  She can go any time, or last season after season like Darryl who's also only found in the tv series.  But Darryl can never die or else the fans would revolt. 

• Like 2

Daryl's not in the comics?  Wow.

And no you cannot kill Daryl.  I'd have a hard time watching if you killed either him or Rick.

Which is why the show will slowly go away from the comics until it eventually does it own thing. Of course there will be comic tribute here and there.

Just watched this, the moment Tyrese was bit it was obvious he would die. The way I see it, sure they could have cut his arm off sooner but then they'd have to worry about using CGI for the rest of the show to keep his arm off and it was obvious they wouldn't go through that hassle lol.

Was there someone on the radio at the end of the episode?

It was all in his head, the radio was describing a group of people which went around brutally killing civilians and burning their bodies and given the fact that the bodies at the camp were burnt, it's basically set up a new set of ravages to look out for. The radio was from his past so clearly that group are still around and have probably gotten stronger. I'm sure Rick will sort them out.
  • Like 1